Anyone miss me yet?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Jul 1, 2002.

1. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

I am so sorry, I have been busy with real stuff to get on and bitch about people on the internet.

BUT I hope you are all OK and no one has committed suicide yet.

So what did I actually miss? Anything interesting? Come on, fill me in guys!

2. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

My sig. was fucked up. There now it's fixed.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

i have kramps

4. kitana

kitana New Member

n HD had surgery but she hasnt come back yet

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

nohing really, I still suck, kuntuna is still mexican, tommy is still ignorantly bothersome, and Horny Devil lost an ovary...

Did I miss anything?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    nohing really, I still suck, kuntuna is still mexican, tommy is still ignorantly bothersome, and Horny Devil lost an ovary...

Did I miss anything?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u admitted that yer bipolar

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    u admitted that yer bipolar<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pretty much everybody who has issues now is either labeled with bipolar or anxiety disorder (thems are the fucked up ones)...They threw BP in with PTSD, ADD, OCD, and cognitive tourette's on me...I think they wanted to label me Schizophrenic but I charmed my way out of that.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Anyone miss me yet?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You were gone?

9. diesel

diesel New Member

10. diesel

diesel New Member

HIYA!that tommy guy is a nasty so and so,he kept talkin' crap to me, just coz he lives nearby, he wanted to meet and fight me ????but i just wanted to say,i get cramps really bad and the two things i've found to help are a nice committed bit of oral and a hot water bottle.

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

lifer you scare me you weird bastard,how the hell did you get out of that hospital???

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and yeh bitch of the year i did miss you,im just about to reload and take another shot.

13. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Well at least I missed you..... nope there is some on your chin.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    pretty much everybody who has issues now is either labeled with bipolar or anxiety disorder (thems are the fucked up ones)...They threw BP in with PTSD, ADD, OCD, and cognitive tourette's on me...I think they wanted to label me Schizophrenic but I charmed my way out of that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he had posted he was in a manic state in another thread n made fun of me b/c i was diagnosed bipolar.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    he had posted he was in a manic state in another thread n made fun of me b/c i was diagnosed bipolar.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm, or you are paranoid...if you are paranoid you never know if they really are or if you are just paranoid, but then maybe they always are and you are just thinking you are paranoid, but you aren't paranoid they are making fun of you, or maybe your paranoia is just making you think you are paranoid

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    hmmm, or you are paranoid...if you are paranoid you never know if they really are or if you are just paranoid, but then maybe they always are and you are just thinking you are paranoid, but you aren't paranoid they are making fun of you, or maybe your paranoia is just making you think you are paranoid<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*hyperventilates...runs off into the dark korner of room n rocks back n forth*

no, nut me, nut me, nut me...

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im drunk and I miss you

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

*hyperventilates...runs off into the dark korner of room n rocks back n forth*

no, nut me, nut me, nut me...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweetie, I don't have the equipment to "Nut You"...you will have to ask one of the guys

19. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

I got ran over by a milk battery powered milk cart the other day. It still didn't get rid of my meat-head. It just fucked it up more.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Im drunk and I miss you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me?

Sweetie, I don't have the equipment to "Nut You"...you will have to ask one of the guys<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO! nut like that

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fucked-up-meat-head:
    I got ran over by a milk battery powered milk cart the other day. It still didn't get rid of my meat-head. It just fucked it up more.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

make an appointment with me n i will get rid of it for u