HEY FRIAR!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ministersf, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Check out www.vpforums.com! You have to join the forums but there are all kinds of links to play visual pinball on PC. You get the Visual Pinball software, VpinMAME, the VB Scripts, and then you can download tables and game roms and play pinball on PC.

It's pretty fresh!

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

now stop it minister you getting him all excited and worked up.

3. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Check out www.vpforums.com! You have to join the forums but there are all kinds of links to play visual pinball on PC. You get the Visual Pinball software, VpinMAME, the VB Scripts, and then you can download tables and game roms and play pinball on PC.

It's pretty fresh!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Check this out Friar my little Bum chum.Minister clit,shit face,I go a way for a short break & what do I find???????????????Yes! you still here sucking up to old has beens like cube head Friar.You dirty fucking factory boy, I see that you still have not learned from your mistakes.Have you read any thing more about horses Minister(clit) ????? You sure made yourself look a fool on that subject..Do not worry I am back to keep you company you brain dead faggot,,,,,,,Oh I nearly forgot! how was Fanny head freds Funeral??????????????????/

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I had heard about a MAME-type pinball program, but never tried it... thanks for the link!