im just in a good mood.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by diesel, Jun 29, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Shut it lifer we all know your a smacked up pimp nob end from stockport so do us all a favour and fuck off stop mugging old ladies molesting kids and get a fucking job.

2. diesel

diesel New Member

Tommy stockport is beneath me,you sound like one of them eternal student types from didsbury.Whats your problem man!if you knew me you would of shut your mouth a long time ago bro'.I was in a chilled mood and i wished you all happiness,even though you are who you are i wish you well.so whats the problem?.fuckwit.oh and tommy how well do you know wythenshaw?shithole is'nt it.you live there?playboy millonare ha!.oh and lifer means i couldn't have my dogs name so i picked that,if you think that has some abortion motive you are a staring at your belly button to much and need to get a hobby you can share with others.but love to all here but if i saw you on the street......who knows.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

GIMME YOUR ADDRESS LIFER IL HAVE A RIDE DOWN AND WE'LL DISCUSS IT IN PERSON HELL ILL EVEN BUY YOU A BEER BEFORE WE START.

4. diesel

diesel New Member

man I can't decide if thats fighting talk or not,i hope it wasn't coz it was lame and meeting you for a beer?I am touched at your genorousity but it likes the half ass fighting talk not really something you are upto,i know i'm not,but good health.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so i'll take that as no then lifer ya fucking loudmouth prick go run back to your momma ya sad lonly gimp,im in manchester all the time gimme a shout ill tie you to the back off my car and drag you up to the moors and leave you there bollock naked for the sheep and cows too molest.

6. diesel

diesel New Member

think you misunderstood.you want to try me just say where and when.not today coz' im busy,but pick your spot.if you dont run when you see me i'll be shocked'you are a nasty fuck and i still don't see what your problem is.Have you got small man syndrome?you ever been on the moors naked?I have alot of times so where your threat?you fucking prick.you want to threaten me?HA!fucking fool.say when mate and i'll show what pain is.dickheads who dont know how to make others suffer......you make me laugh.but love to you buddy.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

look lifer i think you misunderstood, i was threatening to take you up there and leave you but seeing as you just admitted your always on the moors naked anyway(dont answer back saying with a women cos that aint what you said)im sorry if i gave you the wrong impression dude but im straight so please stay the fuck away from my ass.I think its probably not a good idea meeting now dude cos you seem to have sex on your mind now where as i just wanted to re arrange your fucking head.

8. diesel

diesel New Member

fuck me man! you are willing to meet and try and kick the shit out of me,until you think im gay and you back off.damn you are full of yourself.i've never been on the moors naked with a girl,i've fucked up there and stuff but the best thing is running about in your boots with nothing else on, and when the time is ready and the wind changes,you can stop and just piss without having to do anything but watch for blowback.anyway man,stop replying to this thread it was my first one and i'm happy for it to stop here.I live near saddleworth,not to be to precise.im going to post a new thread.and blaze some weed.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LIFER:
    Hiya,Im just in a good mood,i've been lucky enough to be genrous all day and it's been a cool day with alot of warmth and good vibes with friends and strangers.however no sex as yet but I've only been in a while so give her a chance to eat the food i was given from a mate and I will smoke another joint drink another beer because ......coz' im just in a nice groove,so all these gripes and stuff i see on hear which i enjoy i just gonna beam you a bit of my good vibe and wish you a nice chill.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool man,thanks.

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

saddleworth jesus what a creep fucking place i got stoned on there years ago with some mates and almost freaked out,fucking horrible place that stay away lifer,beware the moon and stick to the roads.