Copy Kit (Kit's the only one that'll care about this thread)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Jun 27, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hey Kit. Guess what? I've got a baby bird!

I took it to the vet and they gave me some hemostats (she acted suprised when I told her that I didn't have any) and a syringe-thingy to give it water with. Then she told me to feed it corn meal and egg yolk mixed together. I've been doing this, but what else should I give it? It pissed the rain down all night, but I haven't found one damn worm.

BTW: I'll try to get some pictures of it to post tomorrow.

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    It pissed the rain down all night, but I haven't found one damn worm.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just remember to chew the worms up first for the little birdie if ya ever do find any.

3. 1337

1337 New Member

i found a baby bird once, i fed it spagetti, and it died.

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    i found a baby bird once, i fed it spagetti, and it died.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See, ya probably didn't chew it up first, did ya?

5. Codek

Codek New Member

I wonder how they fed big bird, and did it involve oral sex to Sherman Helmsley?

6. 1337

1337 New Member

i didnt do anything to is. It was an intact string of spagetti. i guess thats what killed it. well also leaving it in the garage.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    i didnt do anything to is. It was an intact string of spagetti. i guess thats what killed it. well also leaving it in the garage.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut? u fed it a long piece of spaghetti? cooked r raw? u left it in the garage? was the car on, too?

8. 1337

1337 New Member

it was cooked.
    the car wasnt in the garage cause it was summer.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

do it korrectly, Nauseous!

make sure you got alot of saliva in the chewed up mush before stuffing it down his throat n dont give him any water.

oh yeah, if the ground is moist, it should be easier to find earthworms

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Just remember to chew the worms up first for the little birdie if ya ever do find any.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or mush em up in a bowl with yer spit.

i found a baby bird once, i fed it spagetti, and it died.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, u obviously didnt salivate it enough.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Codek:
    I wonder how they fed big bird, and did it involve oral sex to Sherman Helmsley?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf???
    big bird eats cotton.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

it was cooked.
    the car wasnt in the garage cause it was summer.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmmm... interesting... about how old or small was the bird?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

feathers just coming in.
    it was a common sparrow or something.
    smaller than the one you had.
    maybe a week or two old.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u shouldnt have fed it spaghetti. u probably didnt chew it up enough

13. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    u shouldnt have fed it spaghetti. u probably didnt chew it up enough<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this was like 2 years ago.
    i didnt chew it u pat all just dropped it into its mouth.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

this was like 2 years ago.
    i didnt chew it u pat all just dropped it into its mouth.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u should've chewed it up.

15. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    hmmmmm... interesting... about how old or small was the bird?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

feathers just coming in.
    it was a common sparrow or something.
    smaller than the one you had.
    maybe a week or two old.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My bird ran away during his flying lessons. He ran to the edge of my yard and hid under a thorn bush. I couldn't get him, so I just watched him from a distance. He was doing a kick ass job climbing the tree and I even saw him eating bugs. I left him some water and hopefully he'll be flying around shitting on my car in a week or two.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

no pics

bad nauseous. yer nut a good foster parent.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I tried to be.

But, as usual, I guess my best wasn't good enough.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I tried to be.

But, as usual, I guess my best wasn't good enough.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well...if the bird is ok n stuff...n still alive, then its all good. just dont think yer a proud foster mom for nut taking pics

20. kitana

kitana New Member

My bird ran away during his flying lessons. He ran to the edge of my yard and hid under a thorn bush. I couldn't get him, so I just watched him from a distance. He was doing a kick ass job climbing the tree and I even saw him eating bugs. I left him some water and hopefully he'll be flying around shitting on my car in a week or two. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!
    thats a good recovery!
    n no pics?
    n are there any cats around that area?