Doobie

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Hittmann, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

How was everyone's week?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

it was ok, thanx for asking, n how was yers?

3. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Shitty. I remember why I stay in the house as much as possible and stay away from the public.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i had an interesting week.. wouldn't describe it as good..

firing, drugs, and the bangkok hilton were all involved to varying degrees...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Shitty. I remember why I stay in the house as much as possible and stay away from the public. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i do my best to stay away from the publik, but i have to go to the store to buy tampons n shit.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    i had an interesting week.. wouldn't describe it as good..

firing, drugs, and the bangkok hilton were all involved to varying degrees...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

firing?

6. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Kit you should just start ordering all your shit on-line.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes getting fired.. it's no big deal.. just inconvenient

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Kit you should just start ordering all your shit on-line. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she makes her shit herself...

9. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

I wish I would get fired, my summer job suxxor.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmmm... well wishing you could get fired is not an option when you have rent and bills and food to pay for

11. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Tru dat. Tru dat.

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

How was everyone's week?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boring as shit. Did some average coke earlier this week, that was aight I suppose. Watched some movies, drank a bit, smoked some pot...the usual. But hey, it's Friday. I'm gonna walk down to a bar and get drunk now. Have a good one, ya crazy fuckers. If I see any of your moms at the bar, I'll be sure to tell her to take the cock outta her mouth and go home so she can tuck ya in and tell ya a beddie time story...

13. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Thanks for thinking of us Fred!!

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Thanks for thinking of us Fred!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, no problem. I'll even tell her to use some mouthwash so ya don't have to smell my cock when see kisses ya goodnight...
    Gotta go...if I don't get there soon I'll have to wait in line. If only she hadn't put that coupon in the local newspaper, now everyone knows...

15. heather2477

heather2477 New Member

Other than finding out I have to have surgery n the morning, my weekend couldn't have been better.

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    coke drank smoked pot bar drunk bar cock<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, aren't you just the coolest...wanna brag about public urination and fucking 15 year olds too...then we can think you are biggest gosh darn outlaw!

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

How was everyone's week?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aboot average,worked,drank a lot and almost tagged a bad-ass 19 year old chick.

18. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaved Beaver:
    Other than finding out I have to have surgery n the morning, my weekend couldn't have been better. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

for what? my fair shaved maiden

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Wow, aren't you just the coolest...wanna brag about public urination and fucking 15 year olds too...then we can think you are biggest gosh darn outlaw!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I was coming home from the bar, drunk off my ass and high as shit, and I suddenly had to take a piss. Luckily, there was a fifteen year old chic passed out in the alley next to the bar. Her mouth was already open, so I figured, {i]'What the hell, why not?'[/i] I then proceeded to publically urinate in her gaping cock receptacle of a mouth. The cops showed up, I hit one of 'em with an empty beer bottle, and the other one shot me in the elbow, that's why I typed this entire post with one hand.....

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I got arrested monday nighht... other than that my week sucked... Fucking women are going to drive me insane