Wank me is a prick.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by necropaedophile, Jun 19, 2002.

1. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

You know what?,necropaedophiles dig up already dead children,or get jobs in morgues,they cetainly do not murder them.
    Where the fuck are your morals?
    Oh and guess what,Prick,its a handle,nothing more,you should fuck off back to where you logged in from,i like it here,if i offend you dont read my name or posts.I actually find all these insults morbidly amusing.This isnt fucking AIM,if you wanna cyber and have cosy little chats with Dogspunk STD or whatever his/her name is,fuck of somewhere else,fucking boring nonce.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

dont worry about her necro its just dawn the sat fat whore she's all upset cos no guys can look at her without crying even us sick twisted cunts on fugly,HEY DAWN HERES A COUPLE OF WORDS FOR YOU........
    SLIMFAST AND DIET!!
    try either of em,you never know you might find someone as desperate as you.

3. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Isn't that a requirement for posting here?

Does she talk dirty while you fuck her in the ass? Well, then she isn't half bad.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

you know what necro you imc and kitana should team up,imc can kill the kids you can shag em and kitana can disect em,then you can post all the pics here see if we can martin shut down and possibly locked up,sounds like a good deal to me.

5. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

You can't screw children that are murdered violently. Necro would just jack off on them and Kit would get bored because all the good pieces are missing.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i dont think you should leave us alone together.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    You can't screw children that are murdered violently. Necro would just jack off on them and Kit would get bored because all the good pieces are missing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats possible, but its nut a good idea to put us together.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    You know what?,necropaedophiles dig up already dead children,or get jobs in morgues,they cetainly do not murder them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer ok with me

8. necropaedophile

Why did no one tell me she was a fat ass?
    Ill love fucking huge fat-asses.Hey fat bitch,im sorry,can i fuck you please,i eat pussy good,sit on my face,tell me im a naughty boy

9. Ash-Tray-Family

Ash-Tray-Family New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    Where the fuck are your morals?
    Oh and guess what,Prick,its a handle,nothing more,you should fuck off back to where you logged in from,i like it here,if i offend you dont read my name or posts.I actually find all these insults morbidly amusing.This isnt fucking AIM,if you wanna cyber and have cosy little chats with Dogspunk STD or whatever his/her name is,fuck of somewhere else,fucking boring nonce.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suppose hearing a child scream as you fucked it is much worse than digging up someone's dead child and fucking it's rotting flesh. I can definantly see a difference...

Also, I don't know about other people but I would not prance around under a handle that loudly proclaims "I fuck dead kids!!".

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ash-Tray-Family:

Also, I don't know about other people but I would not prance around under a handle that loudly proclaims "I fuck dead kids!!".
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you see, the reason being is, you are part of the conforimty norm that takes everything said about children litterally, Kids are conjoled a coddled way to much today. anyways, what point was I making... Oh yeah, no one cares if you live or die.. MAke us all happy and kill yourself..

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

What the fuck are you all arguing about anyway? Wank was talking about IMC, not Necropaedophile.

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

This isnt fucking AIM,if you wanna cyber and have cosy little chats with Dogspunk STD or whatever his/her name is,fuck of somewhere else,fucking boring nonce.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like a KNIFE!!!

Fucking retard

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ash-Tray-Family:
    What do you think the hidden meaning is behing "fucking dead children". Do you think it means he is way gawth?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no.. to be way g'aw'th he'd have to be fat, paint his face white, and lurk behind the abortion clinic at dusk, searching through the dead and dying foetuses in the bin to collect the ones clinging to meagre life... before taking them back to his 'coven', performing bizarre but useless demon raising rituals.. then eating the dying bloody masses on a bed of kidney beans by black candlelight.... then he'd be way goth

14. necropaedophile

Also, I don't know about other people but I would not prance around under a handle that loudly proclaims "I fuck dead kids!!".[/B][/QUOTE]

What other shitty handle would you suggest then?
    i kinda like "Whore-slayer" or "sheep-pimp-extrodinare-deluxe-second edition"
    or what about "Snatch-licker"?
    or "Ash Tray is a Cunt"?

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

"sheep-pimp-extrodinare-deluxe-second edition"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got first refusal on that one necro

16. Ash-Tray-Family

Ash-Tray-Family New Member

The one with my name in it is nice. Brings attention to me...

Bunny Fu Fu Pimp Person: I don't think that the gawth kids perform rituals to satan with -dead- fetuses. They use newborn babies, right? That goes along with the stereotypical bullshit you just rambled on about.

17. necropaedophile

why do i have a feeling im not going to like you very much?

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Bunny Fu Fu Pimp Person: I don't think that the gawth kids perform rituals to satan with -dead- fetuses. They use newborn babies, right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

exactly.. which is why i said "dead and dying","the ones clinging to meagre life","dying bloody masses"
    ... i was referring to still (barely) living aborted foetuses... you can't get more newborn than that

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    yes.. stereotypical bullshit.. pretty much like "What do you think the hidden meaning is behing "fucking dead children". Do you think it means he is way gawth?!".. but that was my point.. what was yours?

19. necropaedophile

The point is theres no hidden meaning."wank me",whoever that is, slagged my handle off so i shot her down in flames.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'm not talking to you.. jesus some fucking people