What's your spy name?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jun 21, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

because he's a fucking dipshit who is trying to annoy people and cause shit by claiming to be superior... and it looks like he's been successful in some cases

2. Mister Pickles

Mister Pickles New Member

I think it was in the rules somewhwere...

No wait...BOLD rules all....no wait...it's just the Internet...I guess my normal life will continue as always.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    because he's a fucking dipshit who is trying to annoy people and cause shit by claiming to be superior... and it looks like he's been successful in some cases<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep, i notice now that he is a dipshitsuckle

4. Mister Pickles

Mister Pickles New Member

I know dipshits. I probably am one. What the heck is a dipshitsuckle?

5. sodium

sodium New Member

E.S.Y-A. "Determined" V.V-U.

Nothing stands between you and the proverbial brass ring. If you encounter any obstacles in your path, you quickly and effortlessly sidestep them or obliterate them. At the end of the day, you are standing tall and enjoying the thrill of victory.

Vital Gear
    Includes a Palm Pilot, ready cash and a base of operations.

The leets are my initials. Try living with a name THAT long!

6. Codek

Codek New Member

"Dashing"
    You save the innocent victim with such a flair that they almost forget to get out of the line of fire as they are mesmerized by your performance. Enemies try to bring you low, but you will have none of that! Not when the music is swelling and there is a perfectly good chandelier to swing from!

Vital Gear
    Includes a cape that swirls around you when you dance, pearl white teeth for heart-stopping smiles and a clean white shirt for all occasions.

Ya know, the cape sounds kinky, yet strangely accurate...

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Pickles:
    I know dipshits. I probably am one. What the heck is a dipshitsuckle?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    dude, i listen to all music n if i requested something for us, it would be NIN - Closer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Multi Cultural Kitana I like that. NIN is a little too bland for our meeting together though. I still will keep the handcuffs for us. You can tie me up and then mutilate me. Sounds fun? k.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Multi Cultural Kitana I like that. NIN is a little too bland for our meeting together though. I still will keep the handcuffs for us. You can tie me up and then mutilate me. Sounds fun? k.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like NIN.
    u keep whatever u want, lil boy. there will be no need to tie u up, i can just hold u down with one hand