What's your spy name?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Fatt "Dashing" Matt

You save the innocent victim with such a flair that they almost forget to get out of the line of fire as they are mesmerized by your performance. Enemies try to bring you low, but you will have none of that! Not when the music is swelling and there is a perfectly good chandelier to swing from!

Vital Gear
    Includes a cape that swirls around you when you dance, pearl white teeth for heart-stopping smiles and a clean white shirt for all occasions.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    GOD DAMN I own...

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    kitana is probably putting that name through trace engines as we speak <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably. But she already knows my address. So its ok. Nobody would wanna come over to my house so I am not expecting any visitors anytime soon.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

"Brave"

Fearless in the face of adversity, you are the first to try out that old rickety bridge suspended over a mile in the air over churning rapids. Snakes, spiders and booby traps are a walk in the park for you and you always come out on top.

Vital Gear
    Includes a Swiss army knife, flashlight and a devil may care attitude.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Probably. But she already knows my address. So its ok. Nobody would wanna come over to my house so I am not expecting any visitors anytime soon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Phil Hoeppner
    1109 Louisa St. Watertown Wisconsin 53098

*stalking urges kick in...foams from mouth*

road trip 2002!!!

5. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Blank "Daring" Blank

What is victory if the prize is too easy to obtain? You never think twice about taking the short, dangerous road and revel in the rush of pushing yourself to the limit. Extreme sports are for wimps, Russian roulette is more your style.

Vital Gear
    Includes a ready packed parachute, a stick of chewing gum and a hot motorcycle

YEAH, BABY! YEAH!

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

mine just said i wa a cunt.aaahh well.

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    mine just said i wa a cunt.aaahh well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you needed a website besides fugly to tell you that?

8. Mister Pickles

Mister Pickles New Member

"BOLD" ?

That just aint right.
    Howdy all.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Dwaine "Defiant" Felcher

You play by your own rules and to heck with the consequences. Some might call you rogue, but you see yourself as a shade of gray refusing to be defined. Authority is for the weak and you will do everything in your power to overcome 'the Man'.

Vital Gear
    Includes a black leather jacket, tattoo and brooding presence.

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    Pimp "Suave" Monchichi

Most comfortable in a gorgeous gown, you float across the room
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't know you were like that Sir Monchichi!

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    Phil Hoeppner
    1109 Louisa St. Watertown Wisconsin 53098

*stalking urges kick in...foams from mouth*

road trip 2002!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be waiting for ya with handcuffs and that latina music you requested. Don't worry honey it will be fun.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    I'll be waiting for ya with handcuffs and that latina music you requested. Don't worry honey it will be fun.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, i listen to all music n if i requested something for us, it would be NIN - Closer.

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so you lik trent reznor kitana??well thats a remarkable stroke of luck,cos i am the spitting image of mr reznor so if you wanna ride my dick and call me trent i dont mind.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    so you lik trent reznor kitana??well thats a remarkable stroke of luck,cos i am the spitting image of mr reznor so if you wanna ride my dick and call me trent i dont mind.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who is that?
    n i have some ideas of where yer dick has been, i dont want to get close to it.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I didn't know you were like that Sir Monchichi!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

c'mon now... i could conform to the societal norms that are imposed upon us... but then i'd be denying the masses a glimpse of my gorgeous figure

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Dwaine "Defiant" Felcher

You play by your own rules and to heck with the consequences. Some might call you rogue, but you see yourself as a shade of gray refusing to be defined. Authority is for the weak and you will do everything in your power to overcome 'the Man'.

Vital Gear
    Includes a black leather jacket, tattoo and brooding presence.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's probably the most accurate one yet...

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

you already know too much... expect a visit from the re-education division any day now<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"I, too... finally loved Big Brother..."

18. Mister Pickles

Mister Pickles New Member

Personally, I think "We're In This Together" would work just as well in that situation.

19. 1337

1337 New Member

Michael "Heroic" *******

Never one to shrink from calamity, you emerge from the crowd and place yourself in danger to protect others. It's never for the glory, you just happen to be in the right place at the right time and take charge of the situation.

Vital Gear
    Includes everyday clothes, willingness to help others and survival skills.

HAHAHA I OWNED YOU ALL.
    Too bad that movie has a an ugly negro co-staring or i might have seen it.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    HAHAHA I OWNED YOU ALL.
    Too bad that movie has a an ugly negro co-staring or i might have seen it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how the hell do u own us from a spy name?