NJ sucks

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Mister Pickles, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Mister Pickles

Mister Pickles New Member

Maybe it's the Guiness talking but...Get me the fuck out of here!

BTW Undressed is the best show on MTV.

2. garrett

garrett New Member

is it worse than canada?

3. Mister Pickles

Mister Pickles New Member

I dunno aboot Canada but it sure is polluted here not to mention we're the armpit of NY.

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

NJ may be the armpit of NY, but all the toilets in NJ drain into Delaware...

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Pickles:

BTW Undressed is the best show on MTV.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

People over the age of 13 watch MTV?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Guinness is by far the nectar of the Gods...

7. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

but that first dump after about ten pints is like pure iron...
    it is so rich and black
    'did that just come out of my ass?!'

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    NJ may be the armpit of NY, but all the toilets in NJ drain into Delaware...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I gotta deal with the crap from both of your states. Plus, I STILL occasionally see some little college dipshits wearing a "Free Mumia!" T-Shirt. The next person I see wearing one of those shirts will be fucking thrown in front of a moving train.

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

That sounds like Flint. You have to go to Flint to really know how fucked up a place can be. It's alot like NJ; angry gangsters, crack addicts, and hostile rednecks, but without any historical or business significance. At GMI (my old college in Flint) there are tunnels between all of the buildings so you don't get mugged walking across the street to class.

Yep, Flint Michigan: One mall, two strip clubs, and 500,000 angry angry natives.

Most important thing I learned at GMI:

You cannot walk home drunk from a party, even if home is less than a mile away. You will likely be stabbed or pistol whipped.

That should save you all some tuition money.

For more information on becoming an urban violence statistic, click here

10. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Yes, New Jersey is by far the most fucked up place I have ever been. I took Basic Training at Ft Dix and had the pleasure of not seeing Rites town (Rice town).

The bugs can kick your ass, the dirt is mica sand that doesn't wash off even with a wire brush, it rains like God is pissed off, and it's so humid your car rusts during the summer almost as fast as it does in the winter.

Idaho and Colorado are nice, The California desert isn't bad.

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    some little college dipshits wearing a "Free Mumia!" T-Shirt. The next person I see wearing one of those shirts will be fucking thrown in front of a moving train.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mumia is that cop killing ex-"journalist" *cough*drug dealer*cough*???

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by discoslacks:
    but that first dump after about ten pints is like pure iron...
    it is so rich and black
    'did that just come out of my ass?!'
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, take pics.

i have never been to NJ. whats it like? give examples, plz

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by El Kabong:
    You can come stay with me if you want...

I must warn you though, I have a habit of killing guests with a rusty hatchet and sexually assaulting their bodies and then burying them in my neighbours backyard....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u got pics of that?

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    u got pics of that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no but I got pics of your mom trying to smuggle your family across the border

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    no but I got pics of your mom trying to smuggle your family across the border<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats odd, my mom was born here n so was i. my mom's spanish is only a bit better than mine. she wouldnt do good in mexico either...oh, oh, ok, my luv! yes, i know, this weekend, after the live shrimp filming.

16. brookie

brookie New Member

I agree. Jersey is the shitpile of America. Nothing but toxic waste and toll roads. They have a lot of nerve calling it the garden state when nothing fucking grows there.

17. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

You can come stay with me if you want...

I must warn you though, I have a habit of killing guests with a rusty hatchet and sexually assaulting their bodies and then burying them in my neighbours backyard....

Send me an email to Dirty_Pervert420@hotmail.com and I’ll reply with information on how to get to my house.

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Mumia is that cop killing ex-"journalist" *cough*drug dealer*cough*???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup...according to the Temple University population, Cop killing NPR-saturated nigger=political prisoner.