Classical Music

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Hittmann, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Today I was listening to some classical music I had downloaded on my computer. When I hear classical music I think of people getting murdered (sometimes in slow motion).

Anyone else have this problem?

Maybe Kit would like to listen to some classical while castrating something...it might be relaxing.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

well everytime i hear that "stuck in the middle with you" tune i think about murder. must be that scene in Reservoir Dogs that does it though. but then again, i think about murdering my neighbors every time i think of them. huh well. okie dokie.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

thats weird that cos i cant isten to R.E.M without wanting to slit someones fucking throat.

4. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

I've always believed in the "music doesn't make people kill people, they're just born fucked up". Maybe they are born fucked up but maybe music brings it all out. Just gets you in the feeling.

I have a feeling this post was just a fucking repeat of my first post in this thread. FUCK

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Maybe Kit would like to listen to some classical while castrating something...it might be relaxing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TOO LATE! i already have some mozart n beethoven on my HD.
    moonlight sonata is my fave...

i need more though...hook me up.

6. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Lets see... I think maybe some Carl Orff-Carmina Burana would be nice. (It's kinda gothic). Maybe Beethoven- Ave Maria. Those are more like opera.

Vivaldi- The Four Seasons is fast paced orchestal type...it's pretty cool if you like that type of stuff.

I have a weird taste in music.

7. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Ok what the fuck is up with not being able to edit my own fucking post?? When I mispell something and don't notice it until I read it on the forum and can't edit it, it PISSES me off.

ochestal- orchestral

8. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Kit- I have this weird ass MIDI file (got it from a friend) dnno where to find it, but if youd like it mssg me on AIM (I lost my bud list so I don't have you on mine anymore) and I'll send it to ya.

It's called Spook.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

i got ave maria, i will look for the others

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    It's called Spook.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kick ass...

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Might I recommend Beethoven's 9th, second movement? If you've ever seen A Clockwork Orange, you might appreciate it.

Another work of art that's completely disregarded is Hector Berloiz' Symphonie Fantastique - the story behind this whole opus was that the fucker got really fucked up and went to sleep, had this crazy-ass dream, and when he woke up, he composed his dream into a symphony. Fuck it - it fucking works.

And yes, it does give me motivation to kill. Hell, pretty much everything does.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey dickface i wanna hear this spook send m or ill come looking for you molest your animals and piss through your letterbox.

13. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey dickface i wanna hear this spook send m or ill come looking for you molest your animals and piss through your letterbox.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IM on AIM, and we don't have letter boxes.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

IM????AIM???
    What the fuck you on about im a dumb as limey explain what your wafling on about???

15. garrett

garrett New Member

k, I'll put this into laymen’s terms because you seem a bit slow, A I M (AOL INSTANT
    MESSENGER) and IM is what they call it when you message someone.

16. garrett

garrett New Member