I'll miss y'all

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Jun 23, 2002.

1. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Well, not y'all but maybe y'some.

Righto, guys I won't be coming on here as much anymore, so yeah. Peace be with you.

As to some of the comments made here by me, I am a shit stirring bitch that fucks with people's minds. First of all my bf didn't run off with my brother. My brother is not a fag. My real boyfriend actually posts here under the nickname "Sicko".

But I must tell you some of you people need to take a break majorly. I have made a list of people that influanced me the most, so you know.

diemotherfuckerdie - You're fucking awesome and anyone who this different needs a relaity check on what life is about. If things were diff. I would have come to that concert with you. But you, my friend, are on my MSN so we will keep in contact.

tommy710 - You're a funny bloke. You made me laugh a lot, and some guys here just love to give you a hard time. Keep your chin up, buddy.

Damian - I have no comment here. This guy is seriously a narcissitic sociopath.

GreenAppleSplatters - You said some funny shit and made me laugh a bit. You get an honourable mention for you attacks on me

Kurious Kit - You fuckin' rock. I want your page. You are on my MSN too so have no fear. Stay as bitchy as me.

Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus - You're a really funny prick Also one of the few people that never took me too seriously, which is great!

Fat Matt or whatever the fuck it is now - Baby you need to stop and think for a moment as to what is real and what is not. You also need to stop taking homosexual insults on your person so much to heart. You totally freaked on me when I even suggested it. But stay cool and watch out for those gay men.

Right, that's all I am saying. The rest of you are pretty cool or just aren't worth mentioning. I am not going to catigorise any of you. Thanks for the marvellous time and I will drop in from time to time to say hi and diss the "newbies". And for those smartasses who think they pushed me too far, honeys you did nothing but make me laugh my ass off at you.

"This is not goodbye; but rather, smell you later"

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Well, not y'all but maybe y'some.

Righto, guys I won't be coming on here as much anymore, so yeah. Peace be with you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where u going? i dont like peace, i like war.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    As to some of the comments made here by me, I am a shit stirring bitch that fucks with people's minds. First of all my bf didn't run off with my brother. My brother is not a fag. My real boyfriend actually posts here under the nickname "Sicko".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh. good then, u wont have to kastrate him...but turning a man gay would be awesome still...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    *proud* i do my best to make my pics mine and original.

*smells armpits*
    teen spirit!

3. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

awww neri did you have to bring me into this? i like being looked over you know that. damn. now i am in the shit. no sex for you now.

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Holy shit the internet is not real??????!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

why is everyon leaving?and the reason everyone seems to be using is blaming the newbies,why they have as much right to be here as much as everyone else,especially when you get dicks like damian and crawling king snake they are just born to be taken the piss out of.
    In all seriousness bitch dont go too faryou seem to enjoy being here you actually had something to say and you made me laugh,unlike dicks like nico who just stay here so they can moan about how bad it is.
    Take care bitch and if you ever wanna hot beef injection gimme a call.

6. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

*frowns @ tommy*

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    awww neri did you have to bring me into this? i like being looked over you know that. damn. now i am in the shit. no sex for you now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ewww... do u all record yer "sessions"?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern The Ninja:
    Holy shit the internet is not real??????!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is real, but on a diff level.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    why is everyon leaving?and the reason everyone seems to be using is blaming the newbies,why they have as much right to be here as much as everyone else,especially when you get dicks like damian and crawling king snake they are just born to be taken the piss out of.
    In all seriousness bitch dont go too faryou seem to enjoy being here you actually had something to say and you made me laugh,unlike dicks like nico who just stay here so they can moan about how bad it is.
    Take care bitch and if you ever wanna hot beef injection gimme a call.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

some ppl have lives offline.
    sicko is gonna call u about yer beef injection thingy. then he is gonna call me to help cut it off

8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

OK Bitch.....

Just keep doing your kiegel excersizes and you'll be back in shape in no time!

It's a shame you won't be able to regain the muscle tone in your sphincter. Maybe it is better if you leave now before you need a shit bag.

It's been fun abusing you.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus - You're a really funny prick Also one of the few people that never took me too seriously, which is great!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you again?

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey sicko im sorry but she wont leave me alone she's aleways calling me,she's always hanging around outside my house,she goes to my local sends me letters cards etc,honest i dont tell lies me.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern The Ninja:
    I swear to fucking god... do bitch and kit not understand the idea of sarcasm? Did your parents beat you over the head? My jokes are totally lost on you 2.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and do u nut think that we aren't being sarcastic?

12. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

dont worry man, bitch o tha year is a blonde wuddya expect?

yeah man i told her to stalk you.

iz a computer. how can u tell? u look pretty genuine to me when u type that. harhar

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    iz a computer. how can u tell? u look pretty genuine to me when u type that. harhar<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, same way we cant tell the others are being sarcastic

14. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I swear to fucking god... do bitch and kit not understand the idea of sarcasm? Did your parents beat you over the head? My jokes are totally lost on you 2.

15. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

GreenAppleSplatters - You said some funny shit and made me laugh a bit. You get an honourable mention for you attacks on me

[/i]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't recall ever attacking you,laughing at you yeah,but not attacking.

At least not that I remember.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

you told her too talk me sicko??wy didnt you tell her to rape me too?