BITCH OF THE YEAR !!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Damian, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Damian

Damian New Member

BITCH OF THE YEAR !!!

BITCH OF THE YEAR !!!

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

damian thats sweet man... but you chased her away.. maybe you should ask sicko to fill in the gaps you so desperately need filled...

3. Damian

Damian New Member

The Problem with BITCH OF THE YEAR is that she actually believes that she is attractive! Perhaps within her delusional standards she is to a certain degree correct. As an authority on the beauty of the human female however, I contend that BITCH OF THE YEARmore resembles a ninety eight year old semi retired prostitute who gives out one free for every two paid for! Check out the hair on her BITCH OF THE YEAR !!! I.D. card! It's like a cheap wig made of nylon! BITCH OF THE YEAR actually assumes that her physical appearance resembles a female! How bizarre is that?! I've seen more attractive creatures at the local zoo! Give it up BITCH OF THE YEAR !!! ... in this mutual insult festival, you will continue to lose!

Coming soon to a fuglydotcom near you ... BITCH OF THE YEAR full body photograph!

Take care for now!

4. Damian

Damian New Member

PIMPCHICHI ...

How do you like the hilarious new venue for our favorite fuglydotcom bitch?

Is this not comic genius or what?!

Next I shall present BITCH OF THE YEAR !!! in a full body photograph!

Tune in at the same fuglydotcom time, and the same fuglydotcom channel!

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah yeah she looks like the bastard love child of an afghan hound and "ch-ch-ch-chip'n'dale RESCUE RANGERS!"... but she's gone... you've beaten her...
    why you flogging the decaying corpse?

6. NiCo

NiCo New Member

This was........ funny?

Fell more under the catagory of "waste of time". For someone whom you claim to dislike, you sure did spend a lot of time typing up a nice lil paragraph and making some dumb ass fuckin jpg about her.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

shush nico.. i'm fuelling the egosmatron.. i'm finding some enjoyment in damian wasting his time.... go crush your sour grapes somewhere else...

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    i'm finding some enjoyment<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

perverse enjoyment maybe.. but enjoyment nontheless... and perverse is good.. mm'kay

9. NiCo

NiCo New Member

quote yourself often?

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

sometimes... is there something wrong with that??.. it doesn't fit in with your narrow view?...

11. NiCo

NiCo New Member

ah, yes, my narrow view. hahahahhahahah

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

13. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Does this mean that your dirty bastards are going to kiss and make up now?

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

who? bitch and damian?

15. kitana

kitana New Member

Damien: wtf?
    yer pic is a photoshop edit. her hair is real, what is it with u n BOTY's hair? r u jealous b/c u have no hair on yer head? has the old age n thinning hair got u down now?
    post a full body pic of yerself.

16. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

hey damian if you're only going to come here to slag off one person that isn't even here anymore you really won't last very long again buddy. i remember you last attempt at being cool backfired so misurably and no you see fit to single out one person.

how about you address the people that are actualy POSTING here now?