necropaedophile

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    you dont fit what i want in a lil bitch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who does then?

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:

Who does then?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

God damn n00bs, why the hell would you want kit? Go for the easy ones in here

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

And you get to keep BOTH testicals, maybe even get them sucked.... what am i saying? definatly get them sucked.

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern The Ninja:
    God damn n00bs, why the hell would you want kit? Go for the easy ones in here <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who da hell is that??

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Areola! Duh!

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Some dirty dirty whore named horny devil. Shes an easy skank.

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Well If your as suave as me and write her poems and woe her off her feet. well... not really .... tell her shes hot and she will lick your balls

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokey McPot:
    Me too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me three. i want you to bear my bastard half spic babies

can you make good guac? my knees go weak for some good ass guacamole.

10. Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson New Member

Does anyone have any naked pictures of little boys *cough* I mean more beautiful women?

11. Michael Jackson

12. Michael Jackson

What about elephant men? Kitana?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:

Who does then?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dunno, i have to meat some guys offline

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i will see when i "get to know you better" while yer tied up n talking to me from my back seat.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern The Ninja:
    God damn n00bs, why the hell would you want kit? Go for the easy ones in here <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, do that.

And you get to keep BOTH testicals, maybe even get them sucked.... what am i saying? definatly get them sucked.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, choose that, but where has the mouth been?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    me three. i want you to bear my bastard half spic babies

can you make good guac? my knees go weak for some good ass guacamole.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! away! get away!
    Kats n Rats don't mix

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Jackson:
    Does anyone have any naked pictures of little boys *cough* I mean more beautiful women?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ask matthew/cause 4 concern

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Jackson:
    What about elephant men? Kitana?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer nut a man.

14. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Actually I think I do.

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

okay, okay Klitana. you dont have to bear my bastard half spic children. just one question. can you make good guac? i would risk a hysterectomy done with a rusty knife on a picnic table covered in foil in someone's backyard in Texas for some good ass guac. besides, my secret is out and me and mattie are ninjas. you can't hurt me little Klittie Kat.

16. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    okay, okay Klitana. you dont have to bear my bastard half spic children. just one question. can you make good guac? i would risk a hysterectomy done with a rusty knife on a picnic table covered in foil in someone's backyard in Texas for some good ass guac. besides, my secret is out and me and mattie are ninjas. you can't hurt me little Klittie Kat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww boy Rat,if you only knew about my guac skills,you'd marry me.I can make any kind of salsa too.I have skills in the Mexican food area.

17. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

What is you facination with posting my face on little boys, Cause 4 Concern? Are you telling us you wish I was a little boy? That's just sick man! Fuck!

18. kitana

kitana New Member

okay, okay Klitana. you dont have to bear my bastard half spic children. just one question. can you make good guac? i would risk a hysterectomy done with a rusty knife on a picnic table covered in foil in someone's backyard in Texas for some good ass guac. besides, my secret is out and me and mattie are ninjas. you can't hurt me little Klittie Kat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i cant make good guac! i dont even know how to cook, i burn microwave food
    hmmmm, all that for good guac...maybe i can find someone who knows how to make it...
    bitchplz! yer no ninja! i will kitana-slap u to the ground!

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Aww boy Rat,if you only knew about my guac skills,you'd marry me.I can make any kind of salsa too.I have skills in the Mexican food area.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! u need to go to mexico for real mexican food

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    What is you facination with posting my face on little boys, Cause 4 Concern? Are you telling us you wish I was a little boy? That's just sick man! Fuck!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's a kiddie fucker... n one kid with yer face is all he wants! he wacks off to it everynight.