you people suck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crawling king snake, Jun 12, 2002.

1. crawling king snake

crawling king snake New Member

your comebacks suck i dont know if i want to be a member of a site that has fags idiots and niggers well that is weird all of you fall under the previous categories

2. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

You'd be a veteran member of those categories wouldn't you? Lean some fucking english you inbred cocksucker.

3. crawling king snake

lean some english i fucked your mom in her ass and made your daddy suck the shit and cum off my cock, bitch your nothing but an idiot shitman

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

If you don’t want to be a member then please go proceed to fuck yourself.... All you’ve done since I’ve been here is fuckin cry...

You’re fuckin illiterate.. Go learn some grammar and spelling you uneducated fuck, then come back here and attempt to put up a challenge to me.

Okay, child. You understand? Good....

5. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

OH that was good. I'm going to go cry now because some 14 year old whos balls haven't even dropped yet said he fucked my mom. Get a life. Only mom you've fucked is probably your own.

6. crawling king snake

i spell and speak better than any of you morons. i cant help it im from a fucked up state and cant type. you guys couldnt think of a good comeback if your lives depended on it

7. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Lol.... You fuckin hypocrite. How can you say we suck when you’re the shithead who is using “MOMMA” jokes? They went out last year you unoriginal prick. Try being a little more imaginative, ya know?

-- And stop reaping yourself too yo, you keep saying we couldn’t throw up a good comeback but I’m still yet to see anything worth reading from your sorry Hispanic ass.

Twiztid Is The Shit And I’m Down With The Clown, Dark Lotus For Life Until I’m Dead In The Ground©

8. crawling king snake

the only thing you bunch of bitches have is a bunch of stupid ass mom jokes i stopped that dumb shit in the 7th grade. hell the way most of you spell you probably in the 7th grade,if your that old

9. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

And what, exactly, do you call that snake? A good comeback? You're from a fucked up state. You're fucked up, live with it, accept it, and quit bitching because we don't like you. If you think you're smart its probably because where you are everyone else is just as stupid or more-so than you are. So shut the fuck up and leave the message boards if you don't like it.

10. crawling king snake

dead in the ground is right you nigger wannabe you couldnt smoke your way out of a wet paper bag smokey mccocksucker

11. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Dumbass you're the one with the mom jokes..so what does that mean you're still in 7th grade? Sounds about right.
    Why don't you try out a web-site more suited to your age something like www.nick.com.

12. crawling king snake

im smarter and a better man than any of you little boys especially you hitman you little stickboy

13. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

If you're smarter prove it by not being a dumb ass anymore. If you're more of a man, admit you're a fucking idiot and go on about your life.

14. crawling king snake

ok i admit it im an idiot but i know im not alone. i feel right at home with you stupid fucks

15. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

The truth comes out!
    Maybe there is hope.

16. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

My god can you be anymore fuckin hypocritical? You illiterate dumbass... How low is your IQ? Any lower it will fuckin disappear. I swear yo, it’s like arguing with a second dildo the way this faggot is carrying on. Like an over-excited high on crack school girl in pink tube-socks.

........ GET SOME NEW MATERIAL YOU UNORIGINAL, JELLO HEADED ASSCORK......

Smokey McCock? Gee willy gosh, you fuckin got me... Oh well, too bad I was being SARCASTIC. How old did you say you were? 23? HAHA... You fuckin kidding me? Try 12 you lying sack of horse shit...

.... Of course I couldn’t smoke myself out of a wet paper back. Jesus, now I’ve seen it all. How is that even possible? you fuckin dumbass, shut your cocksucker and sit down....

So much for you and your so called “great dissing skills” or whatever... Cause I’ve just fuckin ripped your Bill Cosby looking peanut head off.. haha.... YOUR ASS HAS JUST BEEN HANDED TO YOU!!

HOKUS POKUS JOKER'S RIDE, COME TAKE A SPIN ON A CARNIE RIDE!!!©
    "King Snake"?? More Like "King I Just Got My Ass Handed To Me By Smokey McPot"©

17. crawling king snake

if the truth is that your a stupid fuck then your right.

18. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crawling king snake:
    if the truth is that your a stupid fuck then your right.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It’s YOU’RE you fuckin stupid faggot..

19. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Wow once again you amaze me with your lack of any fucking intelligence. Give me something to come back on, shit. I want to have some fun bashing your ass, you make it so easy I almost feel bad for making you look like more of a fucking moron then you already do.

20. crawling king snake

smokey you typed alot of shit but you didnt say anything. your nothing. you accomplished nothing your a weak little bitch face to face you would be scared to speak to me punk and i never said i had great "dissing" skills you stupid nigger id rather be a hillbilly any day than wish that i could be nigger like you do