Why are men so dumb?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sweetninnocent, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

That ass is happinin too!

2. Damian

Damian New Member

Bitch of the Year;
    you are one god damned fucked up bitch! But i'm certain that you are well aware of that fact! I'm sure you're quite ugly as well, and obese like a mutha fucka ...
    Have you noticed a trend lately where your your list of friends is diminishing, and the number of neighborhood dogs smelling your stank anfdfishy cunt are increasing?
    Read between the lines bitch ...
    LINEFUCKYOULINE

3. Damian

Damian New Member

Profile for Bitch of the Year Rate Member5: AWESOME SUPERSTAR4321: SUBHUMAN TRASH
    Member Status: Punk-Ass Bitch
    Member Number: 2374
    Member Rated: (Votes: 4)
    Homepage: http://www.fugly.com/
    Interests: i have no life
    Sex: femme
    Quote: "I have seen God, and she's back"

Very Clever Smegmabreath

4. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Damian is just pissed off that I said he should fuck off and die and I embarassed him. Poor little homosexual. I have nothing to say to you because you mean less to me than the shit I flush every morning.

5. Damian

Damian New Member

Bitch of the second ...
    Whore of the minute ...
    SKANK of the MILLENIUM ...!

Let's just face the facts ... I fuck and hump skanky whores like you and throw them away every day ... Bitches like you are like a public bathroom ... but just not as hygenic ... If I was in Australia, or wherever the hell you are, you would be begging for some of this too ... if you could stop bitching and moaning for a moment ...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Ha ha ha ha ha ... what a ludicrous farce... If I even gave a shit about being embarassed, I would never have checked out fuglydotcom!

Check this out ...
    SKANK of the MILLENIUM; rather than your feeble attempts at dogging me out, my advice to you would be to kiss my ass, and repent for your previous transgressions! I may grant you forgiveness?!

SKANK of the MILLENIUM ... try to decode the following cryptic message ... (Here's a hint for you; position the appropriate vowel in the place of the asterisks.)

If you w*sh your p*ssy once in a while, you may just discover that it's your *ss that smells like kangaroo sh*t!

Have a nice day!

6. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

OMG you are just too whitty for me you fucking leprechaun.