Why are men so dumb?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sweetninnocent, Jun 8, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Damian:
    Actually, I'm pretty God Damned Smart ... and pretty Fucking Handsome as well! Check out the Photo! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn yer fugly. u need to post that pic on amifuglyornot

2. Damian

Damian New Member

Already done SHITHEAD!
    Hey DICKWEED ... Check out Damian Xaviar Stone is God! You seem like an individual who requires the bona fide deity to regulate your mind, and your soul!

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Damian..... WE GOT IT YOUR FUCKING GOD, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP. fucking moron

4. Damian

Damian New Member

Cause 4 Concern ... thank you for your acknowledgement! I noticed also that you attached a photograph of yourself! You appear a bit anemic! Hey, incidentally ... shut the fuck up, I shall and will remain; for GOD is UBIQUITOUS ... DAMIAN is UBIQUITOUS ... get the dictionary shithead!

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Wow, what an insult , i posted a pic of myself. God damn your such a fucking genious. Hey there boy wonder someone allready posted that lame excuse for an insult. Let me worship you by permanently implanting a weiner in your forehead. Your site looks like it was designed by a retarded 4 year old.

6. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:
    I really do not think so. Seeing as I gave birth 3 years ago I think that gives me credibility as a woman wouldn't you say. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why arent the child raping pervs lining up to get a go at the little baby virgin?? I thought someone would jump on that and no one did.

7. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Damian looks like my friend's uncle Frank who was put in jail for fucking the neighbours dog. True story!
    Watch out, ladies and gents we are dealing with a fucking genius here. The only genius with an IQ of 60.
    That one is as old as the crusts in grandma's underwear. Try reading a bit before opening your ugly hairy motherfucking mouth. You won't get the best of us so give it up you wanker. He may look like a fuckhead and talk like a fuckhead, but don't let that fool you. He really is a fuckhead!

8. Boner

Boner New Member

he looks like jesus caught in the headlights of a moving vehicle

sorry damian/jesus, but honestly it's time to start considering what method of suicide you're going to use...my personal suggestion:

upside-down crucifixion with rusty barbed nails - and if you can get someone to post THAT picture for us, we'd much appreciate it

and fuck all of you spell-checkers i know i can't spell crucifixion

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boner:
    upside-down crucifixion with rusty barbed nails - and if you can get someone to post THAT picture for us, we'd much appreciate it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, i know i would!

10. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

I wonder what it would be like to crucify him by his scrotum?

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

dont make me post some of those pics of you kit....

12. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

you know you want me, cause 4 concern *flutters her lashes*

13. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Yes I do want you.... I want you to kill yourself.

14. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Poor Matt ... There is no vaccine against stupidity

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    I wonder what it would be like to crucify him by his scrotum?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bring him to me along with all the necessary tools n will do just that

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern:

dont make me post some of those pics of you kit....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh?

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

You know what im talkin about, man you hold grudges for a long time. Still not talkin to me?

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern:
    You know what im talkin about, man you hold grudges for a long time. Still not talkin to me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am not holding anything against u! i am busy.
    i am working and going to school n typing out essays n shit on my comp. i dont have much time to chat.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Damian:
    Bitch of the Year;
    you are one god damned fucked up bitch! But i'm certain that you are well aware of that fact! I'm sure you're quite ugly as well, and obese like a mutha fucka ...
    Have you noticed a trend lately where your your list of friends is diminishing, and the number of neighborhood dogs smelling your stank anfdfishy cunt are increasing?
    Read between the lines bitch ...
    LINEFUCKYOULINE
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

accually, i have seen a photo gallery of her, shes really kinda cute and got a tight body...

20. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    accually, i have seen a photo gallery of her, shes really kinda cute and got a tight body...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shes still a fuckin man hating bitch.Probably a lesbian.