I am back now.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    wanted to know matty is that fairy you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you fucking moron, I am black....

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I always seem to just miss everyone when they come on-line

3. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Bitch, tell us all another fairytale, go on, like the one "Oh, I caught my boyfriend fucking my brother." Better still, tell it to Jerry Springer you pathetic, attention seeking, white trash cunt.

4. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

i dont care you you are pink, purple, black, yellow, green or brindle cause 4 concern LOL we were all black once.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    i dont care you you are pink, purple, black, yellow, green or brindle cause 4 concern LOL we were all black once.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh?

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

i dont care you you are pink, purple, black, yellow, green or brindle cause 4 concern LOL we were all black once.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You were never black damn cracker!!

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

ok, im not black anymore

8. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Sicko, fuck off.

theonlylivingboy, I wasn't even insulting you, fuckwit. But now I will. Why don't you learn to read before you open your mouth and let the shit fall out of it? Fucktard.

9. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

10. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    *sniff* and I thought this could've been the start of something beautiful. Me, you with that gormless look on your face, and our fugly kids runnng around. You broke my heart bitch <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    shut up cunt lips.