I got punked by my company's fire wall Fugly = evil

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dog Breath, Jun 14, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brixtor:
    Pimp Monchichi you are an asshole.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes and i'm proud of it..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i didn't bring up 'folds' you fuckwit.. i was just responding.. and it's just a matter of fact that i'm in the fugly fold

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Why don't you just fuck off.
    Is there anyone interesting on thses fucking forums?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

interesting eh???... well lets see what you've contributed to this forum.. shouldn't be hard to look.. you've only made 4 posts...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>said to kuntana:
    I'm just wondering why the hell you cut up kittens and baby birds? Do you get pleasure from it? Did you have a fucked up childhood? Do you worship satan, because you are definately going to hell...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oooop.. bit of a criticism of kitana there.. is this a habit of yours?? lets see what else you've posted......

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>said to matthew:
    How do I rate a member, as I think you are shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well wouldn't ya look at that... 3 out of 4 posts dedicated to criticism of other members... and you call us uninteresting?? at least other people contribute something worthwile amongst their insults and criticisms...

maybe i'm being too hard on you though... there's 1 more post to look at.. maybe you've made a worthwile contribution with it...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>topic started by brixtor, entitled "big brother":
    Anyone in England watching it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! your only post that isn't a criticism of other members... and it was about BIG BROTHER!!! HAHAHA.. that overrated, overhyped piece of shit show!!!...

jesus you're fucking lame!!.. and the only 2 people who replied having watched it were disorder and tommy710!!!... HAHAHAHA...

oh my god brixtor... how fucking interesting you are!!.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:

I'm an engineering tech in a coal fired power plant.

I have lots of spare time.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but u r nut a true IL

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    but u r nut a true IL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when did he say he was?... there's only you who regularly proudly flashes your internet loser credentials round here...

some of us aren't fucked up hispanic animal abusers who're too scared to go and forge bonds in the big wild world...

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    when did he say he was?... there's only you who regularly proudly flashes your internet loser credentials round here...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true true...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    some of us aren't fucked up hispanic animal abusers who're too scared to go and forge bonds in the big wild world... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwww...
    whut can i say? i am an autistic 'tard

5. Nick Morgan

Nick Morgan New Member

Kill your boss, an burn the company to the ground P.S. before you kill your boss get a strap on with a mighty black attachment and fuck em' in there stupid ass.

6. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sick Nick:
    Kill your boss, an burn the company to the ground P.S. before you kill your boss get a strap on with a mighty black attachment and fuck em' in there stupid ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A little bit 'Office Space' and little bit 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back'....goes together nicely i'd say

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    A little bit 'Office Space' and little bit 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back'....goes together nicely i'd say<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! who needs violent video games when u have office space n jay n silent bob strike back?

9. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Thanks IMC,
    The proxy thing worked!
    It's slow but it let me in.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member