FUCK 911

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nick Morgan, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Nick Morgan

Nick Morgan New Member

This hands across america bullshit for a bunch of fuckin people no one knows has to stop. I'm sick of it, they were all gonna die one day anyway.

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I cant wait till YOU die.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's a nice shit there, Matthew... is that one of yours?

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I wanna eat it.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sick Nick:
    This hands across america bullshit for a bunch of fuckin people no one knows has to stop. I'm sick of it, they were all gonna die one day anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree with you.
    In This article, i am katina mariposa. they mispelled my name
    its supposed to be kitana mariposa

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

at 4 am 9.11.01 I had a gun to my head and managed to keep my smart mouth shut for once (I also managed to not shit myself which was more of an urge). If I had died would my death have been any less tragic than some corporate drone who was working in Manhattan and had a plane crash into his office?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i was posting on a few forums after 911.. and i think one guy summed it up well when he said:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

btw.. that wasn't a copy/pasted quote.. the forum isn't there anymore.. so i typed that from memory.. it ain't word for word.. but you get the gist

9. kitana

kitana New Member

yeah, n then it takes a tragedy to bring the US together (not everyone). sad shit. i hate it n i hate the ppl trying to kollect money for that shit.

10. Nick Morgan

Nick Morgan New Member

i bet when that shit happened all the media, relief benifit and insurence companys saw nothin but dollar sings. fuck them

11. diesel

diesel New Member

more people hav died from car wrecks.if they fucked up detroit,they wud of saved lives.fuck em,i bet they r a lil' pissed,coz there is no heaven for animal sacrificing fools.sick nick.if u kill here in the uk u only serve 7yrs.no wonder marriages last so long in the usa,ya can't kill 'em without doin the fry in the chair.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LIFER:
    if u kill here in the uk u only serve 7yrs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow!

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LIFER:
    more people hav died from car wrecks.if they fucked up detroit,they wud of saved lives.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They would kill me,but my tortured soul would haunt them for the rest of their measly eternity.I would move collectible plates from one edge of their fire place to another,make sounds similar to a doorbell,but when they answered the door....no one would be there.

Such would be my wrath....

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sick Nick:
    i bet when that shit happened all the media, relief benifit and insurence companys saw nothin but dollar sings. fuck them<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, like that guy that lied n said that he was a firefighter there, he got arrested. ppl had given him money n he was on the radio n shit.