CIAO!i!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hi everybody,I'm new here.I see you like to speak and flame here...so speak and flame me!Whoo-hoo!I'm a campaigner for the menstrually retarded(men are cunts),and run 'dry stane dyke' workshops where menstrually retarded wimmen like myself can congregate together in huddley quiet groups to learn to build walls to bond and keep men out.I may be a teenager,but i'd like to impress on you all that all men are total bastards.I know,my brother,who has a COCK (the asshole),has run off with my gay boyfriend.I'd like to make some things clear.
    1.Call me ma'am or mi'lady.
    2.you don't insult me-i insult you.
    3.i am number one.
    4.if i ever get upset-refer to all of the above.
    I can see how whacky and way out you fuckers are-like me too...i see i'm going to be liked here.You're all a bunch of cumbucket slurping faggot headed inbreeds.YEAHHHHHHH-C'MONNNNN!!!

Pic of me simpering as assertively as i am able.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Gabba Gabba Hey!

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Huh!Well,'Nauserous',i think it's quite obvious to anyone that my hair isn't like THAT!If you'll check,you'll see quite clearly that my hair stops at the TOP of my glasses.And,we can't all be so neural-lobelly adept when it comes to conjuring clever little catchphrases up as you..so sorry.

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

*rolls up in wheelchair*
    *reaches in pocket*
    *pulls out naked pictures of siber bitch*

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    *rolls up in wheelchair*
    *reaches in pocket*
    *pulls out naked pictures of siber bitch*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

y so sad?
    u werent sad when u jacked off to em

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Gabba Gabba Hey!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*Spies one of Fred's pics,has second thoughts about dykedom*

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *Spies one of Fred's pics,has second thoughts about dykedom*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ewww...
    do they have any pics of hot guys there?

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    ewww...
    do they have any pics of hot guys there?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Where?Anyway,I thought you'd found your soulmate...

10. Boner

Boner New Member

my question is...who can a fat, ugly lesbian flame? odds are against you nursey.

thanks for the nice big intro. i have a bit of advice for you as a new member, though:

shut the fuck up, mi'bitch!

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boner:
    my question is...who can a fat, ugly lesbian flame? odds are against you nursey.

thanks for the nice big intro. i have a bit of advice for you as a new member, though:

shut the fuck up, mi'bitch!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can you say i'm fat and ugly after seeing ONE stupid picture of me!!!:mad the one in my post not Nauseous' post,which looks nothing like me!!!)Come onnnnn!Hit me then!Come onnn and RAVISH me you sexist monsters!Come onnnn *slaps self and brutally tears off own clothing* SEEE!??THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT-ISN'T IT!!!TAKE ME THEN YOU.....YOU BARBARIANS!

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Where?Anyway,I thought you'd found your soulmate...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no no...

SEEE!??THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT-ISN'T IT!!!TAKE ME THEN YOU.....YOU BARBARIANS! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

13. Boner

Boner New Member

jeez...do we have a case of "can dish it out but can't take it," here?

didn't mean to "hurt your feelings" there mi'bitch. but your participation on this forum guarantees abuse.

14. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Hey vegas, those aren't pictures of me you wanka. I think you have pictures of your momma there.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Hey vegas, those aren't pictures of me you wanka. I think you have pictures of your momma there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey bughole.. Im on-line now... now you can ask me questions about my cock and I will answer

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Hey vegas, those aren't pictures of me you wanka. I think you have pictures of your momma there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But my momma don't have a third nipple...

17. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

I don't have a third nipple either, numbnuts.

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I don't have a third nipple either, numbnuts.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*looks at alleged pictures of Bitch*
    You don't? So who's this picture of? Don't give me pictures of someone that ain't you. And the only reason my nuts are numb is cause I smash them with a hammer when I think of you.
    BTW:
    Do you love me. Please check yes or no.
    yes____
    no ____

19. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

*ticks the "yes" box* I love a man with smashed nuts.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

*ticks the "yes" box* I love a man with smashed nuts.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me, too, but only if i smashed em