K.... K.... K.... K... Kitanaaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, May 17, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    Ohhhh they think I am a murderous raper??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, they think i will hurt u n you'll press charges againts me

2. tink_a_tank

tink_a_tank New Member

ok, so i came in here to find out kit real name and number, who the hell can gice me that info that i need?

3. tink_a_tank

tink_a_tank New Member

so anyone gonna help me out?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

tink, u suck, no one here is gonna help u

5. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i dont know what im talking about either kit bit kit sure is fun,im coming to the states at the end of the year kit can i stay with you,it'll save me a fortune on hotel rooms and prostitutes let me know.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well obviously, since you would need Hotel rooms that allow jackasses and I am sure Whores charge you extra. :p

6. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

ill help you....... jump off the bridge.....*nundge*...........I like helping people makes me feel good

7. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

All I have to say is, "who gives a crap?"

8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

She's my cell mate.
    D block Folsom Penetentiary.
    It's the cell with all the screaming in it.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    ill help you....... jump off the bridge.....*nundge*...........I like helping people makes me feel good<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer such a pal

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    All I have to say is, "who gives a crap?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no one does.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    She's my cell mate.
    D block Folsom Penetentiary.
    It's the cell with all the screaming in it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who? Lady M?
    well, she sure seems to be doing a good job of keeping u as her lil bitch.
    thumbs up, Lady M, keep up the good work.
    n send me some pics

11. Lady Maelstrom

I'm lazy, Kit. Check the homepage, the pic's on it.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>tink, u suck, no one here is gonna help u
    --------------------

Psycho Gurl

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh tink go fuck off,where all having nobing kitana not you fuckface.

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

yeh tink go fuck off,where all having nobing kitana not you fuckface.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tommy that doesnt make sense. This 2nd grade mentality is really getting old, i know u r capable of at least beggining of third grade mentality

15. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    I find myself strangely drawn to this enigma of a woman.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Klitana is an enigma of a woman? since when? I always thought of her as an animal rapist/ animal killer. Don't be alarmed when Klitana goes in to her ghost face killa routine though.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    I'm lazy, Kit. Check the homepage, the pic's on it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? where? link me!

im coming to new york and working down so ill stay with you your daddy wont mind me climbing into bed with you both.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

funny, i sleep on the top bunk, dad sleeps with his g/f at her house or in his bedroom. u must be on PCP

yeh tink go fuck off,where all having nobing kitana not you fuckface.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey! leave my lil bitch alone

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Estelle Getty 4ever!!!!!!!!!:
    tommy that doesnt make sense. This 2nd grade mentality is really getting old, i know u r capable of at least beggining of third grade mentality<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

like u?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Estelle Getty 4ever!!!!!!!!!:
    Klitana is an enigma of a woman? since when? I always thought of her as an animal rapist/ animal killer. Don't be alarmed when Klitana goes in to her ghost face killa routine though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

give me yer home address. when i go postal, i am stopping at yer place first.

17. Lady Maelstrom

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    eh? where? link me!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*points upward* See the little icons above the message? Just point your pointer over the one that looks like a little house & click it...if yer having troubles with that, just beg, whine, and plead, and I might give it to ya...

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I'm lazy, Kit. Check the homepage, the pic's on it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on,Cheezedawg!The joke's up now...it's you...in drag,on acid,isn't it?

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Cheeze in another of his many guises.

20. Lady Maelstrom

Hey, you saved me the trouble of actually having to do something...and if you'd like to see a copy of my birth certificate, it does state very clearly, "FEMALE"...