Damian Xaviar Stone is God!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Damian, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Damian

Damian New Member

Hey ... Let's Get This Party Started!
    My name is Damian Xaviar Stone!
    I Am GOD!
    If you so desire, you may refer to me as The Messiah; The Holy One and/or The Deity ... however; for the record, remain cognizant of the fact that I Damian Xaviar Stone am GOD!!!
    Let's Get This Party Started!
    I Am GOD!

Damian's Original Web Site ...
    nullDamian Xaviar Stone is God!

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Damian Xaviar Stone is God!
    I Am GOD!
    If you so desire, you may refer to me as The Messiah; The Holy One and/or The Deity ... however; for the record, remain cognizant of the fact that I Damian Xaviar Stone am GOD!!!
    I Am GOD!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ALL HAIL BEFORE DAMIAN XAVIAR STONE.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Damian Xaviar Stone is God!
    I Am GOD!
    I Am GOD!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SORRY I MEANT TO SAY ALL HAIL BEFORE DAMIAN XAVIAR STONE THE PEADOPHILE.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

*Throws rocks at damian*
    booo!
    u suck. u r nut a good god.

5. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Buddy, if I found you laying on my lawn, I'd kick my dog in the ass.

6. Damian

Damian New Member

Now that I've introduced myself ... check this out ... I pity those who have chosen not to recognize the true deity! However, on the other hand, I really don't give two shits! Perhaps one ... No; not even one! Incidentally; to those who shared their insights, and humor; you are all quite fucking hilarious with your comments! Now let me go and weep some more ... as if! Hey, if you want to do the world a favor, why not really commit suicide instead of just thinking about it!
    FFFF
    UUUU
    CCCC
    KKKK

YYYY
    OOOO
    UUUU!

7. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

Well, shit, and here I just joined the Church of the Used Motor Oil Drinkers...goddamit. I always choose the wrong religions...

8. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

And if the website is any indication, is this really Mojo Jojo with a new evil plan to subvert the people of the world by submitting them to sheer idiocy?

"I am Mojo Jojo, it is Mojo Jojo that I am, I am no other than Mojo Jojo, I cannot be anyone else than Mojo Jojo...ad nauseum

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I can only say what the fuck are you?

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by some random faggot who won't fucking quit bothering us:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Between this ass-inhaler and BristolJackassfuckrecipient, I am feeling really inspired just to take a razor to my fucking scalp so I don't risk getting confused with those two anus connoisseurs.

11. kat

kat New Member

hey damian can we meet up??ive got a nice cross just waiting for someone like you to come along that way i can nail you to it,since you seem to think you are such a messiah...fucking cocknocker