NEW ASSHOLES

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crawling king snake, Jun 12, 2002.

1. crawling king snake

crawling king snake New Member

whats up with all these new assholes hasseling me? these people joined right after me. i want in with the degenerates not the new assholes. who are the fucked up people here? who can i call when i want to sacrifice a goat?

2. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

I see you started using a little punctuation. Good boy. Yeah, I joined after you, I figured since you came total IQ of the place dropped 50 points so I had to at least bring it back up to par.

3. Boner

Boner New Member

why are you so concerned with fitting in? are you one of those loser renegade outsiders that can only turn to the internet for companionship and comraderie?

if so, kudos on your choice of friends

4. crawling king snake

the quotient is far from being upto par in this fuckin place

5. crawling king snake

i like to find people as fucked as i am like this so normal people wont get freaked out boner

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boner:
    why are you so concerned with fitting in? are you one of those loser renegade outsiders that can only turn to the internet for companionship and comraderie?

if so, kudos on your choice of friends
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He probably is by the way his angry ass has been acting today....

Hey Snake, thinking you’re hot shit on the internet doesn’t necessarily mean you’re hot shit... so you better start acting normal before you get your ass another whooping from me. Understood?

7. crawling king snake

you didnt do shit to me nigger. like i said before you type alot but its all a bunch of shit its meaningless much like your existence

8. crawling king snake

thats a quote from your parents, smokey. you probably hit a bong like a little girl

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crawling king snake:
    you didnt do shit to me nigger. like i said before you type alot but its all a bunch of shit its meaningless much like your existence<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The pure fact that you constantly call me nigger is evidence that you lack in intelligence.

Plus you keep denying that I verbally whooped your ass and made you cry... which makes you a pussy.

...... But the even sadder thing is, you came to this site looking for friends, you even openly admitted it twice. How fuckin lame is that? Can’t you get REAL friends? I guess now... Oh well, go crucify your goats or whatever turns you on...

10. crawling king snake

casting out the bait with that friend thing you stupid asshole and thanks to you nobodys biting i know your a nigger or at least a wanna be which is even worse

11. crawling king snake

you truly are a punkass bitch

12. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

That come back was even lamer than your moms Adam’s apple.

13. Incestuous Necrophiliac

Incestuous Necrophiliac New Member

Hey!!! Don't talk bad about his mom!! She's a fine upstanding woman. I haven't found a better blowjob in all 50 states!

14. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Incestuous Necrophiliac:
    Hey!!! Don't talk bad about his mom!! She's a fine upstanding woman. I haven't found a better blowjob in all 50 states!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you tried his sister?? You might change your mind.

15. Incestuous Necrophiliac

Incestuous Necrophiliac New Member

Yeah, I tried her. She's still got most of her teeth. His mom... gums as smooth as bald pussy.