Head Trauma

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Milo Danglers, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Milo Danglers

Milo Danglers New Member

Does anyone else besides me think that "Head Trauma" is one of the funniest phrases in the English language? Right after "Rape Victim" and "Unwanted Pregnancy"
    And by the way, I'm new here, so flame me if you want, and ladies, you may beat me if you want. I'm kinky like that.

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I thinkn "cum dumpster" is a pretty funny phrase.......you ass-raping shiteater.

3. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

SHUT UP.... WILL YOU SHUT UP

4. Milo Danglers

Milo Danglers New Member

Thank you for the warm greeting, gonorrhea boy. And yes, "cum-dumpster", along with "cock garage" and "knob goblin", are some funny funny sayings.

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

and "sperm slurping gutter slut" of course. oh and yeah, FUCK YOU HOMO.

6. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

Personally I like the phrases "Pox-ridden antisubstanationist tart!" or "Afterbirth of a wormy sow!" or "Whithered testicle of a sterile donkey!" ... But then again most of you she-males in here don't know a good phrase if one came up and sucked on your cocks. With the exception of a few phellow phreaks. Phar - Out!

7. Milo Danglers

Milo Danglers New Member

Rattila, you're so kind, you cum-burping Siamese Prostitute.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Milo Danglers:
    Rattila, you're so kind, you cum-burping Siamese Prostitute.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh no u didnt, nuh-uh, no one disses my homegirl, rat. bitch, ya betta recognize.

9. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nigga Kit:
    oh no u didnt, nuh-uh, no one disses my homegirl, rat. bitch, ya betta recognize.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHA THE FUCK IS THIS......

i personally like testicular fortitude...

and testicle leapord.... i dont wanna give away real good ones you ferrit foreskin

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    WHA THE FUCK IS THIS......

i personally like testicular fortitude...

and testicle leapord.... i dont wanna give away real good ones you ferrit foreskin
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

boy, i will cut of those tiny white-boy balls of yers, dun mess wit dis

11. Milo Danglers

Milo Danglers New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nigga Kit:
    boy, i will cut of those tiny white-boy balls of yers, dun mess wit dis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For shrizzwizzle mah nizbizcrizzle. I fear your Ebonics, almost as much as your body odor.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

manraping cumburping bloodfarter....

a title for all seasons and reasons

13. Milo Danglers

Milo Danglers New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    manraping cumburping bloodfarter....

a title for all seasons and reasons
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Milo Danglers:
    For shrizzwizzle mah nizbizcrizzle. I fear your Ebonics, almost as much as your body odor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nuh-uh, boy dun talk to me bout body odor, i use teen spirit *smells pits* berry blossum mmmm ... so fresh n so clean...

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im sorry to be so boring but im stll happy with good old CUNT says it all and explains all,and how come we gotta new member and no one has accused hin of being sparky yet,come on imc and nauseas u paraniod CUNTS get your finger out and do what we all expect off you.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    im sorry to be so boring but im stll happy with good old CUNT says it all and explains all,and how come we gotta new member and no one has accused hin of being sparky yet,come on imc and nauseas u paraniod CUNTS get your finger out and do what we all expect off you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, down, boy, down! weall lov ya.

17. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Learn how to use the UBB codes, you fuckhead.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    If i throw a stick, will you leave?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who me?

19. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    who me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Milo.

I would never insult you, bitch.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Another funny word is Ebony-dildo...

TWhink about it...

Dildo, (not funny)

Ebony-dildo (fucking hillarious)