Gay or Not?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, May 27, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Sorry to jump in your business, Fred, but I get sick of looking at those fucked up quotes too. Even though

Quote:
    ---------------------------
    this was pretty fuckin funny
    ---------------------------

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Sorry to jump in your business, Fred<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't consider it my business exclusively. I've seen at least two other people try to help this guy, and I wasn't the first as far as I know. He's too busy tellin' everybody how funny they are or what a twat they are or how he's too scared to post a pic (or just to stupid to figure out how to do it himself). Oh well, maybe someone will loan him a few dollars so he can go buy a fuckin' clue.

3. travispb1

travispb1 New Member

maybe this poor bastard instantly blew his load at the thought of these classy ladies tweaking each others nipples, while really getting into the genius of wyclefs "perfect gentleman" . ....just cause she dances oh no...

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

He rolled up into Cactus last night. He didn't go in the DJ booth though. I've been in Des Moines pretty much all week. But I tell ya, it sure as hell beats hauling bricks from D.C. to Fredericksburg, VA twice a day.

5. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:

<LI>When the fuck are you gonna learn how to quote someone else's comment properly? Spend more time findin' out what some of the buttons do and less time makin' yourself look like a total fuckin' gimp fag.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just figuring out how to properly quote isn't going to help him not look like a gimp fag. Great suggestion tho. The copy and paste just doesn't do it. *waits to see if the ass muncher learns*

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg Eats (_{i}_) Well:
    Fredericksburg, VA <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    F-burg, VA. Home of horny college chics, rednecks, and gay antique dealers. And me, of course. What a bizarre fuckin' place it is.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    Just figuring out how to properly quote isn't going to help him not look like a gimp fag. Great suggestion tho. The copy and paste just doesn't do it. *waits to see if the ass muncher learns*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah, the copy paste shit gets annoying. When ya go to respond to one of his posts (why I even bother, I dunno) ya have to delete all the crap he pasted into his reply. At this point, he's beyond all help. I doubt he will ever learn.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    here fred with that do you??
    will you stop moaning now for 5 mins you boring old cunt fuck me your worse then my mam,your only happy when your talking about games and consoles and wanking yourself daft over em.
    no fred i wouldnt suck your cock if you washed it a 100000 times we aint all bent homom fagboys your like yourself some of us prefer the company of women.
    and 2 fred i wouldnt go camping with a load of guys unlike you would,the thought of maybe a few girls going along never even entered your head did it you fucking faggot maybe you and cheesdawg sould get a room?

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

omfg.......
    it looks like tommy learned how to hit the quote button!!!111

9. Milo Danglers

Milo Danglers New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ...no fred i wouldnt suck your cock if you washed it a 100000 times...
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    So, you're a dirty cocksucker, not a clean one?

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ...no fred i wouldnt suck your cock if you washed it a 100000 times...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Milo Danglers:
    So, you're a dirty cocksucker, not a clean one?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    * just gets back from three day trip *
    GODDAMMIT!!!
    here fred with that do you??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah, that works just fine.
    I don't recall ever talking at length about video games around here. I've commented a couple of times about 'em but I don't even own a system that works and I own about two games. So quit your fuckin' moaning and get your shit straight.
    Hey MyLow...
    Dream on, cupcake. I only dig on wimmens. Just ask your (insert closest female relative here. ie-your momma, your sister,your grandma).
    Hey, I wouldn't go camping with a group of guys either, dipshit. I asked you a simple yes or no question. If you went camping with a group of guys and, after a long night of drinking and heavy drug use, you woke up with a sore ass...would you tell anyone? But if you're gonna start tryin' to use my question to publically state that you're not a fag, which you are, then don't bother answering it...

11. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

hey who gives a fuck if hes gay or not? just dont bend over infront of him!

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    hey who gives a fuck if hes gay or not? just dont bend over infront of him!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey that would be a valid point , if anyone gave a fuck about you.. I think i speak for everyone here when we say we could care less if you live or die

13. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

hey violent who are you to speak for anyone? you can barely speak for yourself.

14. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I think its pretty safe to say that IMC is infact speaking for us all. Why dont you do us all a favor and go swallow a bottle of your moms prescription pain pills. Then go drink a bottle or two of jack daniels. Hey you know what its such a nice night out. Why dont you go for a swim after that?

15. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

>> well i am glad you are such a fucking sheep that other people think for you, fat matt.

>> my mother isn't a fucking drug addict like yours.

>> i happen to like jack daniels and already partake regularly.

>> because its the middle of fucking winter here, cocksag.

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

not thinking for me, thinking like me
    not a drug addict , an alcholic

why oh why cant you like anitfreeze as much?

exactly

17. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Matt:
    Why dont you do us all a favor and go swallow a bottle of your moms prescription pain pills. Then go drink a bottle or two of jack daniels.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do that all the time.

18. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

-=> thing for you, think like you . . . doesn't matter it's called following the flock.
    -=> alcoholics are good fun!
    -=> we dont need antifreeze in our climate, thus it's very hard to get. we drink metholated spirits here.
    -=> see above.

19. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Siber Bitch:
    [B
    Just the happy ones,like me....