Feeding Rukus Part I

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, May 29, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Sorry, Pimp. I know I've had some typos before but that was post was just asking for it.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

why you apologising?.. and yes.. asking for it it was

3. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Psst... "Impeccable"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I fucked up one word. A lot less than you and a lot of others. Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass fucking house cockface.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass fucking house cockface. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

he's throwing rocks in context you fucking glumpy cunt...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    there's nothing for cheeze to find out. I am who I say I am. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if u say so.

And it sure seems to me that you're jealous. You can't spell, you can't read, you're a fucking spic!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can spell, i can read and what has my race got to do with this? if i was caucasion, then what would u say?

I on the other hand am well educated, have impecible spelling and I am all american. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok...
    define american
    ================
    A·mer·i·can Pronunciation Key (-mr-kn)
    adj.
    Of or relating to the United States of America or its people, language, or culture.
    Of or relating to North or South America, the West Indies, or the Western Hemisphere.
    Of or relating to any of the Native American peoples.
    Indigenous to North or South America. Used of plants and animals.

n.
    A native or inhabitant of America.
    A citizen of the United States.
    American English.
    ==========

i was born in texas, in the USA. i am american, too.

u posted "all-american." if u trace back yer family tree, where does it go back to? if it stays in the US, then yer an American native indian. if it goes back to europe, then yer in the same boat as me.

My dad doesn't ass rape me, and I'm an only child which means that I don't have to worry that my little brother is trying to cop a feel or sniff my panties when I take them off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my dad doesnt rape me either. i dont have that problem with my little brother. he's rarely home.

And since I am an "only" this also means I dont
    have to cut up animals or pretend to try to kill myself for attention. Get a real life "ree"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only child syndrome. nice to a certain point.

i didnt try to kill myself for attention.
    i cut up animals b/c i like to, its interesting and i have a kuriousity for it.

i am working on getting a life. what can i say? i am an IL (IL = Internet Loser)
    it's true, it will take me years to get any further than this offline, but i am trying.

*waiting for kuntana to say "huh" "whut" "I don't get it" or come back with some lame shit just like always* don't disappoint me shit stain. [/B][/QUOTE]

i disappointed everyone here. get used to it.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i feel like shouting "go rikki, go rikki"

7. DickFromLMP

DickFromLMP New Member

i feel like takein a crap and then maybe gettin sum doritos

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Non Anti Suicidal:
    i feel like takein a crap and then maybe gettin sum doritos<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what a combo

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

there's nothing for cheeze to find out. I am who I say I am. And it sure seems to me that you're jealous. You can't spell, you can't read, you're a fucking spic!! I on the other hand am well educated, have impecible spelling and I am all american.(There should be a new paragraph here.) My dad doesn't ass rape me, and I'm an only child which means that I don't have to worry that my little brother is trying to cop a feel or sniff my panties when I take them off.<<This is a run-on sentence. And since I am an "only" this also means that I dont have to cut up animals or pretend to try to kill myself for attention. Get a real life, "ree"

*waiting for kuntana to say "huh", "whut", "I don't get it", or come back with some lame shit just like always* don't disappoint me, shit stain.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please also take note of two places where you begin a sentence with a conjunction. This practice isn't really wrong, but it is frowned upon.

This post has more than one error in it. I mention this explicitly in case you can't count either. I would suggest that you not refer to people who went to real college, not "Rub-a-Dub-Dub Massage Academy", as "Cockface" in your upcoming posts.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's couldn't care less.

That's one of my pet peeves (anyways as opposed to ANYWAY is another)... "could care less"... defeats the whole purpose of the statement.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    It's couldn't care less.

That's one of my pet peeves (anyways as opposed to ANYWAY is another)... "could care less"... defeats the whole purpose of the statement.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah thats what i always try to tell 'em

fucking borderline illiterates