Thundercat, Trainspotter1, or Sweet n Innocent...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, May 16, 2002.

1. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Man, now you're trying to use my own material against me. You really are a loser.

Psst... You're responding as trainspotter1 to a sweet'n'innocent oriented post. Check who you're logged in as. It will help you look like less of a dumbass, dumbass.

2. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Man, now you're trying to use my own material against me. You really are a loser.

Psst... You're responding as trainspotter1 to a sweet'n'innocent oriented post. Check who you're logged in as. It will help you look like less of a dumbass, dumbass.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    psstt....no he has not

3. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Soon u will wake up & realise who the stupid fucking dumbass is. Listen......I'll say it as clear as possible as u obviously have a problem understanding, I am Trainspotter, Sweet'n'innocent is someone else and Thunder is yet someone else. Geddit????? Every body else is quite clear about the situation. How old r u? Do you need comprehension lessons? I responded to ur post 'yawn' as it u urself u grouped us all together twatface. Fuck me ur hard work trying to get thru to. It would be easier 2 explain it to a 6 year old. oh by the way Its you who steals all my material and If your not doing that your qoting search engine shit...

4. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

You know, you're the only one who seems to really care if you're the same person or not. Here are some facts for you, to help you understand how this "misconception" came to be:

1. You almost always post together.
    2. You make the same errors in punctuation, syntax, and spelling.
    3. You don't know where you're not wanted.

See how these things can lead people to believe that you're the same person? Get it together, boy. It's time to move on.

5. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

You know, you're the only one who seems to really care if you're the same person or not. Here are some facts for you, to help you understand how this "misconception" came to be:

See how these things can lead people to believe that you're the same person? Get it together, boy. It's time to move on.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u realy are a stupid dickhead.i almost feel sorry for you after the verbal onslaught u have been getting off train.from now on you can be my little pet..i will call you clit seem`s u act like a cunt all the time and i will pretend u are from the planet clitron located close to uranus seems as u talk through it all the time.u must be short of material if you have to spell check people on fugly,u poor clit"there there" come to thundy when u r feeling down ill be here for you clit.i will help you forget you have a shit job with no prospects and have as much chance of promotion as a donkey has of winning the grand national.why dont you get yourself a window cleaning round? then at least you could say u was your own boss and u might get to catch glimpses of little kids and find your next rape victim.to be honest with you clit i think u ought to get out more and get a social life...take a leaf out of your dads book and go and visit some gay bars and get ur star pumped or u could always get in touch with your feminane side by putting a tampon up it.try not to let train wind u up clit co`s you know u r no match for him and will only end up getting frustrated to the point were u will self harm or boss ur little sister around and make her cry(or fuck her)just stay calm and rise above it clit and remember.....keep your clit up old boy

6. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    u realy are a stupid dickhead.i almost feel sorry for you after the verbal onslaught u have been... blah, blah, blah <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This crap would be easier to respond to if it made any sense. Spit that cock out of your mouth so you can see the monitor and try that again.

7. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No no no no no no Minister, you where the one so wrapped up In It & cared to the extent that you looked into I P s & convinced yourself that there where several phone lines put In 2 assassinate you.well It has been far easier than having 3 phone lines In 2 destroy you as It was you who pressed the self destruct button acting on your own stupidty .You take top spot on the podium for being the doziest,lard headed frazzled brain berk for 2002.I do hope that you will learn from this experience and not jump from the frying pan in 2 the fire again.Yes Its time 2 move on I wish you look In your Engineering carreer as It would take a strong man to have to come to terms with what lays ahead of them until there retirement years.Well for me I have the daunting task of booking up for the Grand prix,a couple of trips to Ireland 2 view some prospective studs combined with trying to cram In another 3 holidays abroad before the end of the year,oh & be careful about choosing your friends as Fred Fanny head Is partly 2 blame for your downfall....