Thundercat, Trainspotter1, or Sweet n Innocent...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, May 16, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Did anyone actually go to the trouble of reading that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was gonna read it, but I couldn't be arsed. I was too busy trying to be part of the superior british race(???). I'm sure that whatever it was tryin' to say fell into the following category:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

3. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I thought that saying Nursey gets upset by anti-monarchy talk would have indicated the irony.
    And just how many times have I told you that I'm English?

im so glad that lady di was snuffed out....and she was snuffed out.do you realy think the british could stand by and let a member of the fucking royals fuck a fucking arab? when the slut died the press made out she was the perfect mother hahahahaha yes and sure she was.what a doteing mother she was.her brats was in private school while the cute little future kings was smokeing pot while she was off ski-ing.the poor devoted mother who was missing her kids(lol) was wearing the latest fashions and poseing for the top magazines and sucking muslim prick on a private yaught.her public relations was cool though......holding a fucking land mine detector while wearing a Ralph Lauren shirt was realy cool.fuck the monarchy and all those who defend it.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Did someone omit to mention the word 'irony' in this thread,or is there just a thick cunt around who needs to learn to use a dictionary?

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Who do ya mean by "they"?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

y'know..... them

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

8. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Did anyone actually go to the trouble of reading that?
    --------------------

i never read anything boring trainspotting twat posts anyway.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tommy you thick stupid lying cunt you must of read it to know I posted It.I bet your the type of guy who has a borstal spot on your face,a swallow on your neck & ACAB on your knuckles .The only GBH that you have been done for is when you broke your moms nose and blacked her eyes when your Giro was late and you couldnt buy Lighter fuel to sniff.Do your family a favour,tomorrow morning jump in front of a tube train

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Did anyone actually go to the trouble of reading that?
    --------------------

i never read anything boring trainspotting twat posts anyway.

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i didnt read that one either yuk yuk yuk yuk

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I know I started this thread, but:

12. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

There's no real need to read any of the train/thunder posts. They all say the same thing. I will sum them up quickly in this handy chart so that you can just glance over them and be ready to respond in the future.

Typical Train/Thunder Post:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    {Tell everyone that he is better than you here}
    {Respond to first line of your posts here because he is too lazy to read them all the way through}
    {Insert comments about your mother / sister here/}
    {Act like he is rich here}
    {Use a lot of poorly-spelled four letter words here} {add smileys}
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Use this handy chart and you can argue with him all day and still have time to do other things (like the Spice Girls).

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, Minister... My respect for you grows by each passing day...

14. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

15. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Just a public service announcement for the online community. Much like this document.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The site s that you waste so much time visitig really do not help you Minister.You seem 2 go missing for 3 or 4 days at a time.Is this due to your heavy workload at the Engineering factory.I bet its your shift pattern and thats the only way you can post when you have clocked on and get 2 use the works PC.For a blue collar worker I must admit that you make me laugh by the way that you always put your foot In It with your crap postings.I can see you now having a wank in the works bogs over the images you have imprinted in your mind,as you've caught a glimpse of the bosses secretarys tit as one of her buttons have become undone whilst you where having a carpeting about not being able to keep up with your piece work.You now in your true mind that being the ugly oddball that you are that you could not pull fit fanny like that.It seems like its going to be the usual run of the mill nite for you when you finish your shift.Is it the peanut butter or the lemon curd? around your cock and balls for your springer spaniel to come and lick It off and send you into a frenzy whilst you imagine it to be the bosses secretary...

16. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

You're right, dumbass, I do go missing for days at a time. That time is called the "weekend". I have something called a "life" and it keeps me from responding to your inane posts. Two weekends ago I went to the opera. Last weekend I went on vacation to enjoy the symphony and some museums. I know you get lonely but I simply can't be here to trash you 24-7.

I realize the horse barn takes up a lot of your time, living above it in a makeshift room in the hayloft and all. I understand that when you're not on call deworming brood mares you like to boot up the Coleco and talk to your betters online. It hurts me to know that I can't be around for you when you need me. Why don't you talk to your invisible friends for awhile (thunder and sweet)? "They" seem to like you and have time for you.

Your typing is getting better. Is that special program working out for you?

17. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Did anyone actually go to the trouble of reading that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heheh, busted! All this time something kept telling me to avoid this thread, and I am now acutely aware of why. Although I must confess, I did go as far as to read the username on that post, otherwise I wouldn't have known to skip it. Does that still count?

18. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    You're right, dumbass, I do go missing for days at a time. That time is called the "weekend". I have something called a "life" and it keeps me from responding to your inane posts. Two weekends ago I went to the opera. Last weekend I went on vacation to enjoy the symphony and some museums. I know you get lonely but I simply can't be here to trash you 24-7.

I realize the horse barn takes up a lot of your time, living above it in a makeshift room in the hayloft and all. I understand that when you're not on call deworming brood mares you like to boot up the Coleco and talk to your betters online. It hurts me to know that I can't be around for you when you need me. Why don't you talk to your invisible friends for awhile (thunder and sweet)? "They" seem to like you and have time for you.

Your typing is getting better. Is that special program working out for you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can assure you Cunt Song that I am not invisible. However it is understandable that you should think so as due to your inferiority you have to avert your eyes and keep them to the floor in presence such as mine. You are a waste of space and I can't even be bothered to swear or think up an insult. You are so stupid you don't understand big words anyway so I will waste no more of my time.

19. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

* yawn *

20. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

* yawn *

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take It that you have thrown the towel In then Minister shit Font.Little factory Boys like yourself need to really think b4 you post because you half aint made yourself look small.From begining to end you have been fucked heavily up the arse and still you came back for more,you certainly are a Glutton 4 punishment.Keep your chin up...