Thundercat, Trainspotter1, or Sweet n Innocent...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, May 16, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thundercunt/trainpooper/and stank& unitellegable are the same person. they only post togethr, and none of there posts make any sense. Ill look into the IP addys when Im fully awake...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Man, I can just see you drooling and shivering with excitement as you copy this text out line for line from your NAMBLA magazine. Little boys and the World Trade Center today? You seem to know just what to post about on the internet. I tell you, my respect for you grows every day.

Say, when the extradition takes effect, you're sure to get all the brutal man loving you crave. Chin up! It won't be long now.

3. 26986

26986 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Story of your life, eh? I bet you were practicaly quivering with delight reliving those memories, eh? Whoa! Just ejaculate on the keyboard or do you always type like that?

Fucking twat.

4. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Some people just can't take a joke. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Friar Shiticus do not try to patch things up,Pimp knows what you posted,Its there for him 2 see(hes not a dumb fucker like you).For once In your Life time You expresed Your true self because of the abuse that I Inflicted on you and posted something that you seriously regret.I can understand your anger as you have been exposed 4 the person that you really are.I do not know why you are so fond of Disorder,maybe its because hes on a different planet and does not have a clue what is going on and is no threat to you,or perhaps it could be your homesexual tendicies towards him,It can only be one or the other or maybe both.Minister has risen his ugly head again after days of being away.Hes had all this time to think of some thing to say and hes just more less going on about the same dribble.It will not be long b4 he points out that all the full stops,paragrahgs,etc are not In the right place.I can not figure out for the world of me why such a boring Individual posts on here.I would honestly rather watch grass grow.Thats how clever you lot all are ,your finally figuring it out that were not all the same person,hehehehehehehehehehehe Dont beleive the hype..

5. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Friar Shiticus do not try to patch things up,Pimp knows what you posted,Its there for him 2 see(hes not a dumb fucker like you).For once In your Life time You expresed Your true self because of the abuse that I Inflicted on you and posted something that you seriously regret.I can understand your anger as you have been exposed 4 the person that you really are.I do not know why you are so fond of Disorder,maybe its because hes on a different planet and does not have a clue what is going on and is no threat to you,or perhaps it could be your homesexual tendicies towards him,It can only be one or the other or maybe both.Minister has risen his ugly head again after days of being away.Hes had all this time to think of some thing to say and hes just more less going on about the same dribble.It will not be long b4 he points out that all the full stops,paragrahgs,etc are not In the right place.I can not figure out for the world of me why such a boring Individual posts on here.I would honestly rather watch grass grow.Thats how clever you lot all are ,your finally figuring it out that were not all the same person,hehehehehehehehehehehe Dont beleive the hype.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good lord.......train? can i be ur servant? u are worthy of my following.u have pure class aswell as style and ur my fucking nimber 1.please dont change

6. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    good lord.......train? can i be ur servant? u are worthy of my following.u have pure class aswell as style and ur my fucking nimber 1.please dont change <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck! sorry about the nimber well no im fooking not i nover clain to bee a good spoller.lick my fucking ballocks u wonkers

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    You fucking liar Fred....
    You may not realise it, but your anti-british taunts have me, Nursey & Pimp in tears! You just go too far taking the piss out of our teeth and our spelling, and you know that your anti-monarchy talk upsets poor Nursey.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't realize that you're british, K9. I could have sworn that you were an Australian pirate...
    And none of this 'anti-monarchy' or 'fucked toothed limey' talk would have happened if that muthafucka Dubya would have just given me that gold star to start with. He's the only fuck toothed limey that I was referring to. Pimp, Nursey, and you are okay in my book as far as fuck toothed limeys go. Don't go taking it personally though. I've got a cracked tooth from smoking too much meth, so I guess that makes me a fucked tooth yank.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Friar Shiticus do not try to patch things up,Pimp knows what you posted,Its there for him 2 see(hes not a dumb fucker like you).For once In your Life time You expresed Your true self because of the abuse that I Inflicted on you and posted something that you seriously regret.I can understand your anger as you have been exposed 4 the person that you really are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never hold back, and "what abuse?"

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

theres been a lot of unfair talk in this thread about scousers and i want it to stop right now,i ai nt a scouser but i only live about 20 miles away from liverpool and if if wasnt for these scumbag scousers our town would be deprived of,hard drugs,stolen cars and prostitute children,i say 3 cheers for the scousers,you keep my town alive man.

10. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Train, train, train, can't you just give up? You seem to be chasing around the forums, dropping my name everywhere you go. Why challenge me? I trash you at every turn. You're like a little puppy that comes back again and again no matter how often it is beaten, or perhaps like one of those children's toys that pops back up no matter how often you knock it down. Most specifically, though, you're like a colostomy bag; small, plastic, full of shit, and an embarrassment to anyone unfortunate enough to be associated with you.
    Go! Learn to read and type! Lose your virginity!
    When you're ready to return and post here with something other than six lines of, "ura wank4er.u = cunt.i fukwe you're mommie7", we'll be glad to have you back. I'll welcome you myself. Americans are forgiving souls. We've forgiven so much of your debt already .
    (For the other Brits and Aussies reading this, please disregard the last sentence.)

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I didn't realize that you're british, K9. I could have sworn that you were an Australian pirate...
    And none of this 'anti-monarchy' or 'fucked toothed limey' talk would have happened if that muthafucka Dubya would have just given me that gold star to start with. He's the only fuck toothed limey that I was referring to. Pimp, Nursey, and you are okay in my book as far as fuck toothed limeys go. Don't go taking it personally though. I've got a cracked tooth from smoking too much meth, so I guess that makes me a fucked tooth yank.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought that saying Nursey gets upset by anti-monarchy talk would have indicated the irony.
    And just how many times have I told you that I'm English?

12. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Train, train, train, can't you just give up? You seem to be chasing around the forums, dropping my name everywhere you go. Why challenge me? I trash you at every turn. You're like a little puppy that comes back again and again no matter how often it is beaten, or perhaps like one of those children's toys that pops back up no matter how often you knock it down. Most specifically, though, you're like a colostomy bag; small, plastic, full of shit, and an embarrassment to anyone unfortunate enough to be associated with you.
    Go! Learn to read and type! Lose your virginity!
    When you're ready to return and post here with something other than six lines of, "ura wank4er.u = cunt.i fukwe you're mommie7", we'll be glad to have you back. I'll welcome you myself. Americans are forgiving souls. We've forgiven so much of your debt already .
    (For the other Brits and Aussies reading this, please disregard the last sentence.)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that all you can manage minister??Its obvious for all 2 see that its you who has lost the battle.I have degraded you heavily and its getting to you,why dont you try changing the record instead of your oh(yawn yawn )so boring predictable posts.Tell every one that the only way you can get an Erection these days is by watching a Rambo Film.You now that you are going to have to come up with a lot more than than this to beat me(dream on sucker)oh and keep your chin up...

13. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    thundercunt/trainpooper/and stank& unitellegable are the same person. they only post togethr, and none of there posts make any sense. Ill look into the IP addys when Im fully awake...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well have you read the IPs yet and discovered you're completely fuckin wrong. Guess you have as you have neglected to raise the subject again! Don't you look the fool now, silly little man. And as for the rest of you Yanky wankers, can you not think of anything intelligent to say at all? Of course I realise we have our rejects, ie scousers, but as long as they stay in Liverpool or thereabouts we can accept their existance. Anyway Yankie Doodle Pansies, why do you have to steal our language? Couldn't you think of one of your own? English should only be spoken by English people, just because you stick a (very stupid) accent on it doesn't mean it isn't English any more you know. Go and invent your own. You never make any sense any way. And as for visiting your shitty country, I think I'd rather go somewhere interesting. Once again I reiterate, I am not Trainspotter (the God), or Thundercat. I thank you for your attention. I would pray for your damned souls but alas, I cannot be bothered.

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I thought that saying Nursey gets upset by anti-monarchy talk would have indicated the irony.
    And just how many times have I told you that I'm English?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno.....four? And I talked to Nursey and she says that she's pissed off at me. I asked her why, but she started cryin' and sayin' something about the 'untimely death of the queen mum' and my 'insensitive remarks' in regards to such a lovely woman. I thought it was a joke at first, but now she has me blocked on msn messenger. Pimp's mad too. He invited me into an im with a complete fuckin retard and then sat back while this tard tried to insult me. Fortunately he(the retard, not Pimp) could only come up with stuff that an eight year old would call stupid and unfunny. Then this witless wonder actually threatened to post the im here at Fugly to show everybody what a fuckin' moron he really is. I'm still trying to figure that one out. I hope he decides to post it, his lack of intelligence is almost as funny as his sad attempts at insults.

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ...He invited me into an im with a complete fuckin retard and then sat back while this tard tried to insult me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm, sounds familiar, i guess they are a bunch of chicken shit morons with no good ideas after all

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT(jumping up and done like a 10 year old)

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

hmm, sounds familiar, i guess they are a bunch of chicken shit morons with no good ideas after all
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who do ya mean by "they"?

18. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

I dunno.....four? And I talked to Nursey and she says that she's pissed off at me. I asked her why, but she started cryin' and sayin' something about the 'untimely death of the queen mum' and my 'insensitive remarks' in regards to such a lovely woman. I thought it was a joke at first, but now she has me blocked on msn messenger. Pimp's mad too. He invited me into an im with a complete fuckin retard and then sat back while this tard tried to insult me. Fortunately he(the retard, not Pimp) could only come up with stuff that an eight year old would call stupid and unfunny. Then this witless wonder actually threatened to post the im here at Fugly to show everybody what a fuckin' moron he really is. I'm still trying to figure that one out. I hope he decides to post it, his lack of intelligence is almost as funny as his sad attempts at insults.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fred just because your momma slapped it about with an English squaddy whilst he was on leave in America,doesnt give you the right to claim your English.Its more than likely that you have many brothers & sisters that you do not know about around the World.You desparately crave to be part of our culture and heritage but you know deep down you can never be.Hasnt your mommy told you about the half sister that you have in Afgahanistan???I bet your not saying that your part of the Taliban.Every one knows that we are the superior race and our strong willed attitude,bulldog spirit never to give up in battle or lose no matter what the odds,are qualities that you cannot buy.Fred why dont you book some holiday from your shelf stacking job,get a cheap flight & bring your tent,then you would be just in time to come and celebrate the Queens Jubilee.Dont worry to much if you run out of £££££,there will be plenty of odd jobs about tidying the place up later.Mind you why dont you just sell your Bum down the West end then you could go large and get a Bed & Breakfast,go on,be a Devil& treat yourself....

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Did anyone actually go to the trouble of reading that?

20. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Did anyone actually go to the trouble of reading that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems you did Friar shiticus,you know what your trouble is dont you Friar,you need a shag then you might get the drift of whats going on.Why dont you 2 up with Vegas and get a flight with him & on your arrival I can bounce a couple of game cubes off your stupid bonce & knock some sense in2 it.Give up the nintendos and play stations & maybe it would stop you thrashing your little bishop every time a new console is released.Get yourself out in 2 the real world you worn out old faggot has been.