why do men only see my breasts...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by jugly, Mar 18, 2001.

1. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey disorder im easily led so ill apoligise first you stupid looking good for nothing homosexual necro dog fucking abusing orphans in a down syndrome dormitory society reject tosser.
    will that do thunder do you reckon kitana will gimme a nude pic to wank over now?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    thats good tommy but u still gotta do the rapes.....no girly type with just a few slaps either,i want you to ripp a new fucking black hole in his nigger bitch and do a big brown otter in a sock and beat her about the head with it.then you must stick a hollow pipe in his mothers fuckhole then insert razor wire intoo the pipe then remove the pipe leaveing the wire.in fact just get the whore in a snuff movie and be done with her and u could make a few bob to.

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    thats good tommy but u still gotta do the rapes.....no girly type with just a few slaps either,i want you to ripp a new fucking black hole in his nigger bitch and do a big brown otter in a sock and beat her about the head with it.then you must stick a hollow pipe in his mothers fuckhole then insert razor wire intoo the pipe then remove the pipe leaveing the wire.in fact just get the whore in a snuff movie and be done with her and u could make a few bob to. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thundercat, you couldn't rip a one dollar bill from the hands of Christopher Reeves, ya fuckin' pussy. You're a fuckin' joke. As soon as the shit starts gettin' too heavy for ya to handle, you run away like the bitch you are. Anybody wanna see proof?

3. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    take the piss out od disorder and you join the brotherhood <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Join the brotherhood"? Does that mean he has to give you his login-name and password so you can post as him too?

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    "Join the brotherhood"? Does that mean he has to give you his login-name and password so you can post as him too? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe he's inviting Tommy to be the bulls-eye in their weekly circle jerk.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Thundercat, you couldn't rip a one dollar bill from the hands of Christopher Reeves, ya fuckin' pussy. You're a fuckin' joke. As soon as the shit starts gettin' too heavy for ya to handle, you run away like the bitch you are. Anybody wanna see proof

yeh i do what you on about prick?

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    "Join the brotherhood"? Does that mean he has to give you his login-name and password so you can post as him too?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe he's inviting Tommy to be the bulls-eye in their weekly circle jerk

whats up dude do you want an invite to join us??

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

tommy, you are the most retarded cock smuggler I have ever seen in my fucking life!!! Click thew godamned quote button you ass goblin!

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Thundercat, you couldn't rip a one dollar bill from the hands of Christopher Reeves, ya fuckin' pussy. You're a fuckin' joke. As soon as the shit starts gettin' too heavy for ya to handle, you run away like the bitch you are. Anybody wanna see proof?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy 710:
    yeh i do what you on about prick?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'd show you but that involves you checking your private messages. Do you know how to do that, Tommy? Something tells me that you don't.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Maybe he's inviting Tommy to be the bulls-eye in their weekly circle jerk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    whats up dude do you want an invite to join us??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    To the circle jerk you go to every week so Thundercat, Trainspotter, and sweet n innocent can use your face like a jizz rag? No thanks, I'll pass. From what your dad tells me, you don't swallow, so what's the point?

9. kitana

kitana New Member

To the circle jerk you go to every week so Thundercat, Trainspotter, and sweet n innocent can use your face like a jizz rag? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh! i want to see pics of that

10. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

old tits are saggy and smell like moth balls

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    old tits are saggy and smell like moth balls<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u should know

12. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

i smelled the masters

*thanks kit*

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slab-o-spam:
    i smelled the masters

*thanks kit*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh?