why do men only see my breasts...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by jugly, Mar 18, 2001.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and please no comments about it being on head my u boring predictable cunts.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why most you assholes reply to a thread that was posted over a year ago, cockheads?

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

tommy, a weiner is a cock. except a cock is what fags call their weiners....

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

therefore making you a fag mathew aaaaaahh i rest my case cuntface

5. kitana

kitana New Member

from breasts to penis...

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    therefore making you a fag mathew aaaaaahh i rest my case cuntface<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<sighs> i give up on you, fucking retard

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jugly:
    just because i have bigger than average boobs doesnt mean its okay for guys to keep staring at them. When a guy is talking to me he can only look me in the eyes for a minute without taking a peek and it is very distracting, often it is hard to stay on a topic. I never know if someone is asking meout for the right reasons or just to cop a feel...anyways just needed to vent if anyone cares.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

because,

A: men like tits ( and pussy ) its natural ( unless you're a fag )
    B: its probably your most redeeming quality

and anyway, you should be thankful that men dont shield thier eyes and start crying

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    why most you assholes reply to a thread that was posted over a year ago, cockheads?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

because,

A: men like tits ( and pussy ) its natural ( unless you're a fag )
    B: its probably your most redeeming quality

and anyway, you should be thankful that men dont shield thier eyes and start crying

HEHE HE HE HE HE FUCKING BRILLIANT

10. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    just because i have bigger than average boobs doesnt mean its okay for guys to keep staring at them. When a guy is talking to me he can only look me in the eyes for a minute without taking a peek and it is very distracting, often it is hard to stay on a topic. I never know if someone is asking meout for the right reasons or just to cop a feel...anyways just needed to vent if anyone cares

stop your fucking moaning will you,them tits aint there for you there there for us to look,grab,maul or suck on when ever we like,and i bet our one of these that shows your tits off just so you can sulk when we look at em,what you need is a good hard cock sliding beetween em and a smack round the fucking hed while its being done,i think all bitches should be made to walk round topless anyway,and thankyou katina for not shareing your details about them poor sad bags ok fat you call tits cos we really didnt wanna know anyway.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA pure class

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey all you dumb motherfuckers replying to this orignal thread, this shit was posted over a year ago... Please act qusi intelegent and not reply to a dead thread that lomo revived one night when he was drunk...

Lomo quit dredgeing up stupid threads...

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

--------------------

im the fucking don

holy fuck i gotta complimennt off thundercat the twat does that mean i made the grade im one of you lot now,or does it mean im gonna get ripped to fuck even more for posting this stupid fucking comment while stoned?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

...does it mean im gonna get my balls ripped to fuck even more<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    hey all you dumb motherfuckers replying to this orignal thread, this shit was posted over a year ago... Please act qusi intelegent and not reply to a dead thread that lomo revived one night when he was drunk...

Lomo quit dredgeing up stupid threads...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, the night I dug this one up was one of the few where I was actually sober. I was looking for a certain thread and thought this one amusing...

15. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

--------------------

im the fucking don

holy fuck i gotta complimennt off thundercat the twat does that mean i made the grade im one of you lot now,or does it mean im gonna get ripped to fuck even more for posting this stupid fucking comment while stoned?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well getting stoned works well for you.....take the piss out od disorder and you join the brotherhood

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey disorder im easily led so ill apoligise first you stupid looking good for nothing homosexual necro dog fucking abusing orphans in a down syndrome dormitory society reject tosser.
    will that do thunder do you reckon kitana will gimme a nude pic to wank over now?

17. kitana

kitana New Member

do you reckon kitana will gimme a nude pic to wank over now?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no nudes! just soft-core

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well gimme a soft core one then jesus owt will do for now im sick of wanking over freds mam come on kitana send me one dont be mard

19. kitana

kitana New Member

Log on to MSN messenger, tommy

20. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Tommy get a grip of your self man.I do have a little bit of sympathy for you as I know Its all the pots of Evo stick what Is doing the damage.I know Its not all your fault as you still havnt found out who your dad is and never had a father figure about to guide you.The only clue that you have about tracing your father Is all the tattoos of the mens names on both of your mothers arms that look like shopping lists,oh Tommy next time you go for a piss In the sink take the dishes out...