wrong forum

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, May 28, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

tommy710
    Punk-Ass Bitch
    Member # 2283
    Member Rated:

posted May 28, 2002 05:54 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hey i just checked and ive got one star AND 4 PEOPLE HAVE VOTED FOR ME this is even better than getting let off with a caution,this calls for a spliff and a damn good wank,ey kitana this would be a good time for you too post a naked pic of yourself id put it to good use,dawn you needn't bother i want thrilling not killing you sad fat whore.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tommy710
    Punk-Ass Bitch
    Member # 2283
    Member Rated:

posted May 28, 2002 05:55 PM
    and i also just noted i posted this on the wrong fucking page shit,looks like you guys are right i am a fucking retard.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

but i thought fuck it ill post it in both it aint my fucking forum im ruining so i dont care.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

FUCK YOU ALL THEN CUNTS ILL ANSWER MY OWN THREAD FUCKING SNOTTY BASTARDS.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Tommy, do you like Metallica?

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Tommy, do you like Metallica? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It couldn't be!?!?!!?

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Tommy, do you like Metallica?
    --------------------

i luuuuuurve mettalica eeeeerrrr why??

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

relax tommy i am following your posts and you are comeing on in leaps and bounds....but only when you rape disorders nigger bitch and his mother,will you truly become a grass hopper

consider it done oh master sorry oh cunt

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAS:
    It couldn't be!?!?!!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always suspected it was.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im lost here please explain as you all know im abraindead limey cunt?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    im lost here please explain as you all know im abraindead limey cunt?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they think u r sparky

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

who the fucks sparky and im gonna knock fuck outta him for pretending to be me the cheeky dickleass cunt,why has sparky upset some people???if so whats he said ?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

ya'all need a new thread for sparky's story

13. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    FUCK YOU ALL THEN CUNTS ILL ANSWER MY OWN THREAD FUCKING SNOTTY BASTARDS.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

relax tommy i am following your posts and you are comeing on in leaps and bounds....but only when you rape disorders nigger bitch and his mother,will you truly become a grass hopper

14. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

who the fucks sparky? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask Pimp about it. He's president of the Sparky Fan Club.

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    ya'all need a new thread for sparky's story<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I can sum up his story in one syllable:
    blah.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Ask Pimp about it. He's president of the Sparky Fan Club. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up.. erm.. whoever the fuck you are...

sparky is a fucking traitor...

(i'll give him his due tho.. he spoke up for me when shiteater banned me)

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

even though i aint been on this list long ive already noticed that everyone seems to be accusing each other of being someone else,WHY,i think ill log in under 5 other names and sit here and have an argument with myself.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

i did have a lucid response to this but it's fuckin gone in the space of 5 seconds...

oh yeah, are trainspotter/thundercat etc... are they the same wankers or what?

Shit this is hard

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

can someone gimme the low down on sparky or send me a few post of him i wanna now what im getting accused of here?

20. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

even though i aint been on this list long ive already noticed that everyone seems to be accusing each other of being someone else,WHY,i think ill log in under 5 other names and sit here and have an argument with myself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah don't feel bad. I've been accused of being someone else too. Some people are just too damn paranoid i guess.