who are you?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by drag_on, Jan 22, 2001.

1. drag_on

drag_on New Member

if you reply to this email then your just gonna be told off by me so you better not say anything oh yea did i mention your an idiot?.............

2. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

I'm the fuck that has your IP...so that makes me your nightmare you guelph nigger..

3. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

Damn Fag_on, Ill bet you bend down and sniff before you flush, you abnormal, sewage slobbering, duck molesting,misanthropic dependent of a raving hobo...Ill bet your mother goes down on a cottage cheeze oozing twat with an attitude, dont she?...You are a festering boil and you smell like the shaterd remains of a one man gang rape, you suck the cock of a colostomy bag you nigger loving sweaty, wart covered testicle of a hemaphrodite! you know,ill bet your To be too goddamn stupid to knock over a bucket of water.

pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
    Tu es stultior quam asinus irrumator

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Yeah bitch! see post above.

------------------
    Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.

5. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

That covers everything.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

6. I_got_new_socks

Damn did I hurt it's feelings or what?

------------------
    Dormi mecum cunnus Orcae Ita!

7. drag_on

drag_on New Member

ok socky how long did it take you to think up that one??? lol your almost as stupid as imc or ihn. how do you think up these things anyway? theres probably a website or somethin all you idiots go to like www.idiots.com hmmm or you just sit at your comp and think of all the stupid things you do and call someone else it. and why do you write all these stupid things anyways?do you actually want all these idiots as friends? man yall suck then. hey socky go read what you wrote to me and see how stupid you are.... you must not have a life. hmmm by the way you wrote that your probably a 15 year old who has no friends and only has his computer cause everyone else hates you.... hmmm or if you arent then you must be feelin low cause only a 15 year old with no life would write something as stupid as that.

ok i can just go on and on and on about you socky but this is just wasting my time.

the next one on my idiots list is i hate niggers.... the first thing wrong with you is your stupid name. you dont have the right to call anyone a nigger. ok your just gettin me mad just by thinkin how stupid you are.

IMC IHN and socky - you all suck

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Danm boy.Your,elocution,pronouncement and spelling are all appalling...
    If you are going to TRY to insult poeple try to use some style.
    Like I said before.You realy should pay more attention in school.

------------------
    WOULD YOU LIKE A SWEETIE LITTLE BOY?

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Spot the deliberate mistake...

------------------
    WOULD YOU LIKE A SWEETIE LITTLE BOY?

10. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

poeple=people

------------------
    Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

11. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

If everything that Drag-On said were true, then she would be the most intelligent person that there ever was, and come on, we all know that couldn't be further from the truth. So really what she must be is a 16 year old who has spent too much time with her lips around her fathers cock while he yells profanity at her.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

12. I_got_new_socks

Is this little fuck using words like ?stupid? and ?idiot? and making a reference that I am a 15 year old, when he cant even spell?
    What kinda dumbass are you? At least Harlan can spell and he?s a slobbering retard?.BTW your mom just took a shit in my front yard and I had to swat her nose with a newspaper, so please keep her in you own yard?.and another thing, STOP CALLING ME SOCKY YOU FUCK!!!!

------------------

13. I_got_new_socks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........your a dune coon!

------------------

14. Date Rapist

Date Rapist New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Spot the deliberate mistake...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't want to get on your case Pinky, but there's about 5 or 6 'deliberate mistakes' in that post. Sorry.

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Date Rapist:
    Don't want to get on your case Pinky, but there's about 5 or 6 'deliberate mistakes' in that post. Sorry.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mAcKe, YoUrr mIndd uPP iis. iT Phivve oR SiCkXs.?@

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

why does a 17 year old, make reference to a 15 year old? Is there much difference between the two? Its kinda like me slaming my friend because hes 24... you 24 year old!!! you have only been drinking legally three years you titty baby.... blah blah blah. I swear whigger kids are truly reatrds. White People laugh at them, black people laugh at them. only people who like them are other wigger kids. Pretty sad... Anyway, keep trying to insult me Vanilla Ice

17. drag_on

drag_on New Member

vanilla ice? lol man your just gettin worse with you insults hmmm try harder next time.......

18. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Pimp, Where the fuck do you find this shit?

19. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

"Bitch wigga, IMA kill YOU!"A quote from P.Ds Link. I Thought it was apt.

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

20. I_got_new_socks

I found that web page extremely disturbing

------------------