Hello

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by BeckyB_uk, May 25, 2002.

1. BeckyB_uk

BeckyB_uk New Member

I just wanted to say Hello I am back and it's for good this time ...... bet you thought you had got rid of me didnt you????
    sorry to dissapoint you!!!

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hello, Daisy. Who the fuck are you?

Welcome back, BTW... Glad you could make it here in time for your second post.

3. BeckyB_uk

BeckyB_uk New Member

Ive had a few names like, Sane, Freebird to mention a couple but IMC and Pimp and most of the others know me as Becky ....

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Right... the Sybil chick.

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey daisy dont think weve met so lets get this sorted from the start are you a lesbo dyke dirty whore bitch like kitana or are you ok?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAS:
    Whut?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, punk, thats my word

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey daisy dont think weve met so lets get this sorted from the start are you a gay transvestite dirty whore bitch like me or are you ok?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Daisy, watch out for tommy, he is a gay transvestite that likes to get fuct up the ass and jack off in front of innocent ppl.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAS:
    Whut?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sybil: Some old whore with multiple personalities. Someone wrote a book about it, and I think they made a movie. We were forced to read that shit in one of my English classes.

How is this relevant, you might ask? Well... Becky got carried away with the screennames a while back.

9. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Sybil: Some old whore with multiple personalities. Someone wrote a book about it, and I think they made a movie. We were forced to read that shit in one of my English classes.

How is this relevant, you might ask? Well... Becky got carried away with the screennames a while back.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Daisy you may aswell fuck off back to the cesspit that you crawled out off.Maybe you can stay around as long as you give head..

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

She doesn't know how... I told her to blow me and she cut me a line of coke. At least she's good for something.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Becky Bryant has the sweetest 5 year old daughter you have ever fucked...

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Becky Bryant has the sweetest 5 year old daughter you have ever fucked...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont think most of us here have fucked her

i sure dont plan to

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i think your wrong there kitana friar is probably hanging out the back of her as we speak.