Fuglite Advice... Is it a cop?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by StaticP, May 19, 2002.

1. StaticP

StaticP New Member

Bout 3 months ago this like crackhead guy rolls up and asks if my brother wants to smoke this joint. My brother says "Are you a cop?" guy says "No Im not a cop." My B smokes with him. Every now and then hell roll up at midnight and ask to buy/bum a nic (like someone needing just a drag of a cigarette for all you "non-smokers"). My B starts dogin him and I'm the one that has to tell him nope my brother dont have any. He rolled up onenight and asked to buy a sack from my B for his stepdad. Shit no, he might not be a cop but his stepdad might be :p etc etc every cpl nights bout 12. Tonight he rolls up and once again im out there talking to the guy that acts like Brad Pitt in 12 monkeys, and this dudes head is shaved too! I tell him nope man aint got no smoke, thats what i was doin on the phone (he heard my B talkin to me inside so i had to make like he was sleepin). He goes i can get you a bag. From who? My mom...(and a few more just to reflect) ... WTF is some dude rollin up for a nic/to buy a bag for his stepdad if his MOM is selling it!!! The only answer me and my B could come to is that hes a cop. Any other answers let me know.

One Stressed StaticP

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"Rolls up" where?

Basically, if you don't feel comfy with it, tell him to fuck off.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

police are too busy ridding the workld of people bootleging siperman DVD's than to worry with a small weed purchase...

4. kitana

kitana New Member

suspect everyone! its probably a cop, but if its not, better safe than sorry

5. StaticP

StaticP New Member

oh my B met him on our street but he rolls up to the house to do his business. sorry for not bein clear.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, he sounds like a nice young man, with the 12 monkeys reference and all, why not go outside and play with him?

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Yeah,it's cool man.Get him all the weed you can.Hell,get him some crack while you're at it.It's all good.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i think he's a rep for Assjackers Anonymous and he's coming for you

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

why the fuck are all your posts about drugs in some way static?you must be a real fucking mess,do yourself a favour man and get a job and stop hanging about on street corners ya fucking low life scumbag.

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Your brother is a fucking dumbass. Smoking with a "crackhead" that just rolls up wanting to smoke wiht him? I wish that crackhead would pur rat poison in the weed next time and rid the world of your retarded brother. Then make sure to put a bullet in your head.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

you know what mathew thats the first sensible thing youve said since i got here maybe you aint such a retard fucker after all