my fantasy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by gobstopper77, May 17, 2002.

1. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

You come into my room and I say hello to you. I can tell by the look on your face that you are upset. I walk over to kiss you and try to calm you and you slam me against the closest wall. You grab my hands and pin them over my head. You rip my shirt off and begin to rough up my nipples...twisting and pinching and pulling until I am sure you are ripping them off. I scream out in pain and you laugh at me. You grab me by my hair and drag me to the hard, cold floor. With your hand still on the back of my head you ram my face into the floor and tell me not to move. You lift my skirt and rip my panties off and shove them into my mouth. You take out your huge, throbbing cock and in one swift movement you shove it into my tight wet pussy. I scream out in pain as you rip at my insides. You are behind me grunting and groaning and i can feel your hot breath on the back of my neck. You pull out of my pussy and slam fuck my asshole. ramming it over and over again until i have tears streaming down my face. I can hear your breathing change and know that you are about to cum. I feel you shoot your hot sticky load inside my ass. You pump me a few more times for good measure and then you pull out, zip your pants and walk off leaving me all alone in the floor crying...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

and then kitana catches that guy and cuts off his dick, dries it, and makes a necklace for you.

and u stop crying

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Pets his little man, its ok kit is not here.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kramped Kitana:
    and then kitana catches that guy and cuts off his dick, dries it, and makes a necklace for you.

and u stop crying
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but somehow the cock is mysteriously replaced with a dried horse cock from Klit's collection and horny girl begins to whinnie and stomp her foot uncontrollably every time she becomes aroused.

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    You come into my room and I say hello to you. I can tell by the look on your face that you are upset. I walk over to kiss you and try to calm you and you slam me against the closest wall. You grab my hands and pin them over my head. You rip my shirt off and begin to rough up my nipples...twisting and pinching and pulling until I am sure you are ripping them off. I scream out in pain and you laugh at me. You grab me by my hair and drag me to the hard, cold floor. With your hand still on the back of my head you ram my face into the floor and tell me not to move. You lift my skirt and rip my panties off and shove them into my mouth. You take out your huge, throbbing cock and in one swift movement you shove it into my tight wet pussy. I scream out in pain as you rip at my insides. You are behind me grunting and groaning and i can feel your hot breath on the back of my neck. You pull out of my pussy and slam fuck my asshole. ramming it over and over again until i have tears streaming down my face. I can hear your breathing change and know that you are about to cum. I feel you shoot your hot sticky load inside my ass. You pump me a few more times for good measure and then you pull out, zip your pants and walk off leaving me all alone in the floor crying...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm game, where do i sign up?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Pets his little man, its ok kit is not here.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not yet...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    but somehow the cock is mysteriously replaced with a dried horse cock from Klit's collection and horny girl begins to whinnie and stomp her foot uncontrollably every time she becomes aroused.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shit, i dont remember a dried horse cock in my kollection

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    You come into my room and I say hello to you. I can tell by the look on your face that you are upset. I walk over to kiss you and try to calm you and you slam me against the closest wall. You grab my hands and pin them over my head. You rip my shirt off and begin to rough up my nipples...twisting and pinching and pulling until I am sure you are ripping them off. I scream out in pain and you laugh at me. You grab me by my hair and drag me to the hard, cold floor. With your hand still on the back of my head you ram my face into the floor and tell me not to move. You lift my skirt and rip my panties off and shove them into my mouth. You take out your huge, throbbing cock and in one swift movement you shove it into my tight wet pussy. I scream out in pain as you rip at my insides. You are behind me grunting and groaning and i can feel your hot breath on the back of my neck. You pull out of my pussy and slam fuck my asshole. ramming it over and over again until i have tears streaming down my face. I can hear your breathing change and know that you are about to cum. I feel you shoot your hot sticky load inside my ass. You pump me a few more times for good measure and then you pull out, zip your pants and walk off leaving me all alone in the floor crying...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay,I'll be over Sunday.

Wear something slutty...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I thinnk the term is:

"Wear something un-complicated"

Trust me... Saves ya some trouble...

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Ok. I'm sick of this game. Tell us who you really are HD. I would hate to have to investigate so just come clean.

10. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kramped Kitana:

and u stop crying
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO NO NO!!! Kitana dont you dare hurt my fantasy mans big mean dick!!!

11. kitana

kitana New Member

NO NO NO!!! Kitana dont you dare hurt my fantasy mans big mean dick!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwww... i think i can sew it back on...

12. Pukey

Pukey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    I think the term is:

"Wear something un-complicated"

Trust me... Saves ya some trouble...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just ask this little guy...

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pukey:
    Just ask this little guy...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I don't get it...

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

OK, Kitana...

Surely you remember the frog...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    OK, Kitana...

Surely you remember the frog...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have no clue what u r talking about

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the 8====D:
    Ok. I'm sick of this game. Tell us who you really are HD. I would hate to have to investigate so just come clean.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my thoughts exactly cheeze... i like the way the issue was ignored and sidestepped in the very next post

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

We're too smart for our own good, Pimp.

19. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

I dont know what you're trying to say. What do you mean you want to know who I really am? I posted my pic and posted my fantasy. WTF else do you want?

20. Matthew

Matthew New Member

WTF else do you want? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your home address, a plane ticket to your city, a taxi cab ride to your house, to make your fantasy come true, a taxicab ride to the airport, a ticket home.