The Single Life

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Keltika_hates_you, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Keltika_hates_you

Keltika_hates_you New Member

I dated the same fucktard for more than 7 years, and we broke up about 6 months ago. We fought like savages during the time we were together, but as friends, we get along great. And being single is serving me well, feeding my emaciated ego. I went the the Motorhead show last night, decked out in a hot little vinyl and lace ensemble, and came home with a purse full of phone numbers! Someone should have told me long ago that a redhead dressed like a hooker could get so much attention! I don't give a shit if people think I'm a slut. I loved seeing the eyes on my cleavage, my legs, etc. I LOVE BEING SINGLE!!!!

2. D

D New Member

blah blah fucking blah....

3. Keltika_hates_you

Keltika_hates_you New Member

Heh, is that the best you can do? You have nothing better to contribute?

4. Allasandro

Allasandro New Member

so did your boyfriend completely ignore the fact that you had external organs?? no wonder you guys were at each other's throats.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Just as I was thinking Keltika sounds like a fuckin hormonal H-bomb, she goes and blows it by going to see Motorhead!

That Lemmy is a talentless cunt who likes mixing it up then fuckin off pronto. I know I used to BG the wart faced fuck. And he never paid on time.

Twat that he is. But I won't hold it against you (hur hur)

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keltika_hates_you:
    Heh, is that the best you can do? You have nothing better to contribute?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I though the blah obviously showed that you can't just SAY you are hot you have to prove it. Post a fucking pic.

The second blah showed that I didn't understand why you want to try and make the people from FUGLY of all places that you are sexy.

and the fucking blah was that we have another one... who was it? supersexybitch(also known as ut) sweetlatinpussy(also knowns as cancerbeans bird)countless others.

None of them live up to a certain person... who has the balls to post her pic... and admit she is a dirty paranoid slut/slag.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey Kefka, I like red heads... you like ducttape?

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"Red in the head, fire in the hole..."

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by You fucking wanker:
    None of them live up to a certain person... who has the balls to post her pic... and admit she is a dirty paranoid slut/slag<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're right.. none of them live up to nursey who has posted many clearly defined pictures of herself... but i think it unlikely she'd admit to being a dirty paranoid slag.... she is a slut though

10. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Single life is quite nice I can admit it. Girls can have sex better then guys can....Thats all I have to say about that.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You just need a good dickin' - that's all. Girls need cock.

12. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    You just need a good dickin' - that's all. Girls need cock.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another example of why so many girls are what?....SINGGGGGLE!
    Thank you for proving a point Rev.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He's just being honest. You can't fault him for that.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Straight up, yo!

You tell her, babe!

Psssssst... want a good dickin?

15. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    "Red in the head, fire in the hole..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was exactly what I was thinking.

Every red-head I've slept with has been insane in bed.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Psssssst... want a good dickin?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure. You know somebody?

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ah reckun'...

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Tell me if I'm the only one who has picked this up. When guys are younger 17-21, getting pussy is hard as hell. A girl can go out and get dick anytime she wants, but is always stingy with it. Keeping it for "boyfriends" and shit like that. Then as we get older, the women come out of the woodwork and act like total sluts! Getting pussy is so easy now!

Is it repressed hormones? When they finally get to age 25 do they all the sudden wanna explore sex or something? Or is it that they have kids now and because their man ran out on them, they need to find a new daddy for them. And they still seem to think if they give up the puntang the guy will still stick around like guys did when they were young. By the time we get to be this age, we don't have to give any commitment to get it. It's given freely and abundantly. I'm I the only one experiencing this? Or are the other guys here still having trouble?

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i'm 21 this may, i dont have a problem.. i think it lies in the confidence you have in getting some quality wick dipping done.. unless you act like a complete asswipe then you usually have no problem.

lines dont work either, just a straight forward approach and the right questions.

20. timeforyumyums

Being 18 I think that its all like you said a self image phase. I went through it...girls think well my body is this and I want to change that...we get to where we finally say fuck it I like the way I am and I am pretty fuckin hot. It finally hit me when I was in bed with this one guy and he was just staring at my body and said" God you have the most incredible figure I have ever seen!" I liked hearing that and the sex afterwards was incredible. Its all how the girl thinks what the guy thinks of her...if that makes any sence.
    I have never had a one night stand before a couple weeks ago. But now I am startin to kinda of "enjoy" the perks of them. NO IM NOT A DIRTY SLUT! I just think one night stands are great to have with freinds so you can learn new shit and expierence things you never have and maybe never will.
    Im drunk!