The Brits Are Coming

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Apr 29, 2002.

1. fungus

fungus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    mabe you should try the queen mother seeing as shes the one thats dead thick cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whatever. i could give a shit less which one of those inbreeding pieces of shit died as long as it caused grief amongst you boring ass english losers.

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    AHHHHHHHHHHH! old man!
    how many kids you got?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly? 27.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fungus:
    last i checked, two homosexual men weren't able to produce an offspring aside from shitting out the hamster that was firmly lodged in their fag ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should stop asking your daddy and big brother where babies come from...
    And I get more pussy in a month than you've gotten in your entire pathetic excuse for a sex life. Of course, it's mostly from your mom, but it still counts for something...

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    How far out of touch are you? The vast percentage of Brits (mainly those under the age of 40) couldnt give a flying fuck about the Royal family. As for grief the only grief i felt was when the traffic snarled up cos of the wanking funeral cortege!

Diana? Fuckin had her in the back of a cab once...

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Honestly? 27.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn, i bet all your paycheck goes to child support

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    damn, i bet all your paycheck goes to child support <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, as if I'd actually pay child support...if those kids are old enough to walk, then they're old enough to work. One of my kids was like,"but daddy, I don't wanna work." So I took my shoe off and smacked her upside the head with it and screamed,"WHY YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BITCH!!! I BRING YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND THIS IS THE THANKS THAT I GET!!" She smartened up after that.

Seriously though, I don't have any kids. And I'm only 27. But I thought you knew that, Kit. I know you were pretty wasted off of, what...ONE drink (lightweight), but hey, if you don't remember than you don't remember I guess. Oh well...

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Oh well...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that brave face helping the devastation any?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    is that brave face helping the devastation any?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, but just barely...

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

whatever. i could give a shit less which one of those inbreeding pieces of shit died as long as it caused grief amongst you boring ass english losers.

oh yeh i was devastated when she died,when i found out that sour faced old bag faced millionare had finallly poped her clogs i nearly threw myself off a bridge,and when diana went i almost killed myself.....killed myself fucking laughing,fuck me i hope prince edward is next the braindead old cunt