The Brits Are Coming

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

It would appear from the topic below (Tribute to Wanktard) that us 'limeys' appear to display a bit more spunk than most other 'nationalites' in this forum.

I may be wrong by assuming that a vast percentage of the meatheads who have posted messages running into the hundreds, if not thousands, appear to be henna tattooed, eyebrow pierced angst ridden 17 year old american pudding tuggers with a vocabulary consisting entirely of abbreviated swearwords.

Is this the case? Or are there people using these forums who don't have dried mothers milk on their lips and have actually 'lived' a little... ooh say over 25 years?

And I can't be arsed going through profiles before anyone mentions, as life is too fucking short.

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    MArtin used to, but stupid cunts used to post naked pics of thenmselves here in the forums, and post that they were only 18 years old. It says in the sign up, tha tyou swear tha tyou are over 18, so when asswipes post that they are 16 and martin reads it, he (ussually) deletes there account... Hey fred, you ever noticed when a new fuckstick gets upset here on the forums, they somehow think its my fault?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I have. I think most of em are just lookin' for a pissing match. You should give up now before their mean words make you cry and lose sleep.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I'm 12, and the fucktards from the UK just arn't funny to me. Most of your insperation comes from the BBC, and I'll be damned if Ill watch that crap... I can't belive its offered on my satilite dish

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    And I can't be arsed going through profiles before anyone mentions, as life is too fucking short.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does anybody actually put their age in their profile? And even if they did, would it be the truth? Doubt it.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

MArtin used to, but stupid cunts used to post naked pics of thenmselves here in the forums, and post that they were only 18 years old. It says in the sign up, tha tyou swear tha tyou are over 18, so when asswipes post that they are 16 and martin reads it, he (ussually) deletes there account... Hey fred, you ever noticed when a new fuckstick gets upset here on the forums, they somehow think its my fault?

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Cheers for the thread link Nauseous, that has improved my outlook on this site considerably.

Wonder if the average age is still bobbin' along at mid 20's now hmmm? btw I am 35 tomorrow (2nd May) what a shrivelled old twat I am turning into.

But I'm not bitter...

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well im half brit and half yank so where the fuck does that leave me??

10. battered psyche

battered psyche New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    well im half brit and half yank so where the fuck does that leave me??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Half fucked.

11. fungus

fungus New Member

who gives a shit about what some dumbass stink breath brit thinks. fuck them. fuck those stupid mtv watching yanks, too. in fact, fuck everyone that's not an alien dressed up in a penguin jump suit trying to lure young children into his freezer.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fungus:
    who gives a shit about what some dumbass stink breath brit thinks. fuck them. fuck those stupid mtv watching yanks, too. in fact, fuck everyone that's not an alien dressed up in a penguin jump suit trying to lure young children into his freezer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen...

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fungus:
    . fuck those stupid mtv watching yanks, too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm a yank and I fucking hate MTV.

14. fungus

fungus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    pull the plug on mtv fast or well make the spice girls and take that reform and send em to do a us tour.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

listen you dirty bastard. if i have to put up with the spice whores again, i'm gonna kidnap the backdoor fags and n'stink, and overnight express those faggots to your front door to do a benifit concert in honor of your dead and bloated queen.

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

mabe you should try the queen mother seeing as shes the one thats dead thick cunt

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Does anybody actually put their age in their profile? And even if they did, would it be the truth? Doubt it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my age is the truth, 20

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    my age is the truth, 20<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well since you are being truthful and all, I suppose I shall do the same. I'm really 47. And my name's not really Fred, it's Geoff. And I've never been to Vegas. Hell, I've never even been outside of my double-wide trailer. Gee, my life seems so bleek and empty now that I think about it...please excuse me while I throw myself out the window...

*jumps out window of trailer, falls six feet and lands on head*

...Owwww.

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well its your country thats responsible for it so if tis so shit stop fucking sending over here to us limeys just cos our economy is stupid and will buy fucking anything,pull the plug on mtv fast or well make the spice girls and take that reform and send em to do a us tour.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I'm really 47. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHHHHHHHHHHH! old man!
    how many kids you got?

20. fungus

fungus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    AHHHHHHHHHHH! old man!
    how many kids you got?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

last i checked, two homosexual men weren't able to produce an offspring aside from shitting out the hamster that was firmly lodged in their fag ass.