Manchester United

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, May 1, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

i realise that the vast percentage of you Americans probably don't follow footy (or soccer as you insist calling it, so as not too confuse it with the overblown padded ponces in 'gridiron' ).

But I am fuckin' chuffed cos the Manc twats gotta a kicking by the hermans last night and as a scouser that cheers me up no fuckin' end.

Oh, happy day!

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well speaking as a resident of manchester myself i wont get too upset from something a scouse smackhead says seeing as all liverpool is good for is a good laugh at robbie fowler trying to snort the half way line,i mean what else do you expect from a scouser but smack,robbin cars and sexual deviance on old ladies,no offence taken dude.

come on you reds come on you reds dont loose your bottle and use your heads

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

none taken kidder

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

NO DAFT CUI MEANT I TOOK NO OFFENCE AT YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT UNITED,PLEASE UNDERSTAND I MEANT EVERY INSULT POSSIBLE AGAINST LIVERPOOL TAKE CARE

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Holy shit, it's an english football forum. Arn't you guys the ones that trample the shit out of people?

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

See how polite us Brits are when we take the piss out of each other?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

No kidding.. sheesssshhh, and all the while I have been hating you all...

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

but of course i mean us brits aint the ones shooting the shit out of each other and bombing third world countries cos it makes em feel better about the size of there cocks.

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

oof! that's gotta hurt!

Come on America is this the truth? Do you feel a bit inadequate? Have you all got tiny nadgers?

Let us know. Answers to the usual address.

10. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Is is not the brittish that have tried to create a huge empire by going into african countries (3rd world countries) and dominating? Forgive my ignorance if I am uninformed. And my penis is this big --->| |<---

11. fungus

fungus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Is is not the brittish that have tried to create a huge empire by going into african countries (3rd world countries) and dominating? Forgive my ignorance if I am uninformed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

this dumb smurf has a point. africa. hahahhahahahahahahahaha. go cry some more about your bitch ass queen dying, you yuck mouthed fuckers. soccer? ever wonder why that sport is so popular in 3rd world countries? it's because those dumb bastards can't think up a more complex sport besides running around aimlessly trying to kick a ball into a net while the drunkin slobs in the crowd throw darts and stomp each other to death because the action on the field is almost as exciting as watching your teeth rot.

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fungus:
    go cry some more about your bitch ass queen dying, you yuck mouthed fuckers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was the queen's mother that died...

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

it was the queens mother that died but this daft cubt obviusly dont know the difference beetween the word queen and mother,seems like he some fetish about the word mother,and why not everyone else has a fetish with his mother why should he be left out,but in all justification to this ballsack there aint much difference beetween the queen and her mother,there both a couple of of sourfaced old bags.

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and also matthew if my memory serves me correctly wasnt the good old US of A discovered buy us limeys also??
    but for us youd all still be living in trees and performing ritual cannabistic ceromonys on each other,bow down before your leader you insignificant little pissant,we showed you how to eat other things rather than each other as this concept seem to illude you,and what do we get in return??big macs,dallas,ron jeremy the fucking a bomb!!!
    we shouldve left you where we found you.

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I would just like to say that the house I live in is fuckin older than your wanking stain of a country.

sheeeesh lighten up!

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    and also matthew if my memory serves me correctly wasnt the good old US of A discovered buy us limeys also??
    but for us youd all still be living in trees and performing ritual cannabistic ceromonys on each other,bow down before your leader you insignificant little pissant,we showed you how to eat other things rather than each other as this concept seem to illude you,and what do we get in return??big macs,dallas,ron jeremy the fucking a bomb!!!
    we shouldve left you where we found you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually the (far superior) US of A was discovered by an italian that was funded by the spanish, his name was christopher columbus.
    Um, I dont know if you know this or not but I am not a native american. Even so the native americans were much more civilized then the barbaric english settlers that came and stole land from their innocent neighbors. And infact the native americans were actually asians, you know those little slant eyed people that fix your computers? They crossed the bering straight many many years ago before the land shifted and the continents seperated. If memory serves correct the Asians had civilizations way before the english ever existed. Ooh yeah was it not also the us that saved the englishes asses in WW2? Hehe I dont know I could just be making that up or something(sarcastically). Anyway what have you done for your country to make it soo great? I havent done a whole lot I serverd in the millitary and tried to do my part so what little boasting I do about my counrty I think I have earned. Although if you have not done much to improve your society then I dont think you can brag much, let the people who have do the talking.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey i aint been here a week and ive upset someone,right we've had a go at the yanks lets rip the fuck outta the japs now,HEY JAPPYS HIROSHIMA NOW THERES A WORD....

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hammy House goatse!! Yay!

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i can't figure out whether it's a chinese hammy/bunny or it has a pancake on it's head.. but i still like it