Happy Birthday Mr.President

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Icare, Mar 24, 2001.

1. Icare

Icare New Member

Happy Birthday on April the 8th to President Saddam Hussein(God protect him).
    In the Name of God,the Compassionate,the Merciful,Long May He Live and continue to make the world a rosier place!Destroy with the Sword of Chemical Weaponry that God hath bestowed on thee,the Evil slime trail that is the people of Israel.May they boil and crackle in the scorching fire that awaits.

[ March 24, 2001: Message edited by: Icare ]

2. The Original Stabmaster

The Original Stabmaster New Member

yeah but what's he doing with his left hand?

3. Icare

Icare New Member

I think he is holding a small device for launching 'scuds' at any given moment!!?!

4. Israeli_With_Uzi

Israeli_With_Uzi New Member

heheheh....scuds...last time they used those they might've hit a camel...that was only a rumour though...

5. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icare:
    ...Destroy with the Sword of Chemical Weaponry that God hath bestowed on thee,the Evil slime trail that is the people of Israel.May they boil and crackle in the scorching fire that awaits.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding? What do you have against the people of Isreal?

6. Icare

Icare New Member

Apart from the fact that they run America?'Skully' and 'israeli with Uzi'.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

hahaha...and yet those stupid israeli cuntz bought up the ENTIRE worlds gas mask supplies for fear of reprisals during the bombing of Iraq!!!Hahahaha-the factories ran out!!!But i suppose it gave them something to think about other than shekels,little girls white panties and bobbing back and forth in front of walls ...

[ March 25, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

8. Israeli_With_Uzi

Israeli_With_Uzi New Member

hell yea gas masks rule. We only increased supplies because we didn't want the stench of arab scum invading our nostrils.
    HYUK HYUK HYUK....

9. Icare

Icare New Member

when they smell...it is of... ...cardamom,saffron,rosewater and spice...unlike you MacDonald belching infidel fuckbags who'll shove anything down your throats as long as its 'Kosher'...Is Skully 'Kosher' enough for you I.W.U?

[ March 25, 2001: Message edited by: Icare ]

10. Icare

Icare New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

11. Icare

Icare New Member

Shit-well it's the 8th april here where i am.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Looks like it's time to keep a tight hold of your wallets again everybody-thieving cockscum are infesting the forum!They can be distinguished by their little girl's hairstyles (bunches/plaits) and their constantly bared genitals (which have been mutilated by child-molesting old men with beards known as rabbis)

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Are you kidding? What do you have against the people of Isreal?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'natural' cream cheese bagels, as served by spotty loser kike kids, in fast jew food joints throughout the western world...

14. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...keep a tight hold of your wallets
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    As well as a weather eye out behind you before you bend over.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Being that the latter may be hard to see except close up, other traits of the Zionist kibbutzim butt-pirates include difficulty in forming coherent sentences, unfamiliarity with logic or reasoning, and a point of origin at a peculiar Israeli website - which thankfully is coded in Hebrew so that the assault on our sensibilities of their collective drivel is limited to only the rudimentary English they blurt out here after running Altavista's Babelfish translator on the "Stupid Kike-to-English" setting.

{"Do you want to download & install the Hebrew language character set?" Shit, my browser is funnier than those jack-offs}

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Another year,another toast...my warmest heartfelt wishes go to the great anti-imperialist - the leader of Iraq,on this,his 65th year...long may he protect the sovereignty of the Great Land and people of Iraq...

LONG LIVE SADDAM HUSSEIN!

16. rachel_j53

rachel_j53 New Member

My thought is that nursey doesnt QUITE know best... maybe y'all should give a thought to the people being blown up by the fuckin palestinians , while that mother is happily celebrating their death and his birthday all in one go! what a happy fuckin day for him!

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Of course you are entitled to your opinion,but i suggest you go and do some reading...history first,then the reason's why the UN was set up-and who is the biggest flouter of UN rules of all.Don't read what your govt (bias) feeds the masses as 'info'...investigate below the surface.I recommend one great American to start with-Noam Chomsky.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rachjake:
    My thought is that nursey doesnt QUITE know best... maybe y'all should give a thought to the people being blown up by the fuckin palestinians , while that mother is happily celebrating their death and his birthday all in one go! what a happy fuckin day for him!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my thought time is much more usefully spent thinking of the israeli genocide of the palestinians, and the millions of iraqi children who are dying due to the embargos that were brought about as a result of lies and fabrications

and Nursey loves me.. so she obviously DOES know best, you dumb fucking brainwashed tool.. do you read the sun?

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Personallly, I don't know what the fuck is the problem over there... I'm yet another misinformed American here, and quite frankly, I don't know why the fuck the jews and the palistinians can't fucking get along. This fighting and bickering, the stupid mother fucking kamakazi walking bombs that think that there's some sort of fucking salvation to be found in blowing themself up (and hopefully claiming the lives of the evil sinners around them), and the fucking cat-and-mouse games they play are just too fucking much. So "Jerusalem" is a holy city. Big fucking deal. No city is worth dying for, even if the ever-lovin' eyes of the Lawd himself are going to personally see fit to your heavenly descent.

Here's my solution. I've got two, pick one.

1) Give both the Jews and the Palistinians a two week notice. Tell them that if they don't stop fighting and all this horseshit that they do over there, we'll nuke the whole fucking place. End of story.

2) Cut off all of this bullshit foreign aid we keep sending over to Israel. Those fucking kikes almost sunk the USS Liberty during the "6 day war" - claiming to never have seen the flag. They apologize a few days later, and pretend everything's okie dokie (and sent over 11 million dollars, too... surprising for a bunch of Jews) - anyway, if we were to cut off all foreign aid - and this would include all the fucking MONEY we send over there, and forbid any company who either resides in, or does business in, the USA from selling/exporting/importing/etc. any products to or from Israel... we'd fucking sign the death sentence for the whole lot of 'em. Face it, Saddam would fund the Palistinians, provide them with oil and military equipment, and we'd be through with this mess.

Personally, I don't give a fuck who wins. It doesn't concern me. What does concern me is the billions of fucking dollars spent over there. Just think... with a single nuke, we could level Jerusalem and there would be a 'holy shit' instead of a 'holy city' to fight over. (Not that the place isn't a shithole to begin with.)

[/rant]

20. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I'm down with number 2 Lomo,we had nothing to do with that shit in the first place. So why the fuck are we so involved with it? Fuck 'em and let them kill each other is what I say.