The Mustang Ranch

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Until tuesday night, I had never been to a female strip club before. (I use to work at a male one, but that was different.) This tuesday I found myself in Raleigh, NC with nothing to do and decided to give IMC a call. He and his boss RC took me out to a place called the Mustang Ranch.

THAT PLACE KICKED ASS!!!!

I bought us all some drinks while IMC slandered some loser that claimed he knew him. RC kept making bar bets with the bartender and she kept losing. The price was her clothes. Me and IMC got much titties waved in our faces. Then, RC hands me a stack of 1 dollar bills and gets a private dancer to come on stage for me. This chick was amazing! Perfect tits, sweet smelling crotch, the whole fucking nine-yards!

Then I got a lap dance and this girl was able to wrap her tits all the way around my head! She smacked my drunken face with them over and over, climbed on top of me, stuck her face on my dick.... I sprang so many woods I thought my pants were gonna bust open. The girl even kissed me on the mouth! I got all hot and excited, then she leaned over and offered to suck my cock for another 20 bucks. All the sudden I really wished she hadn't kissed me.....as I fished for 20 more bucks of course.

I left that place feeling AWESOME! IMC pointed out that I had came in my fucking pants as we rolled out of there. That sucked. Then he tells me that it wasn't even a "good night" there and the REALLY hot chicks work on friday. I know where I'm gonna be this weekend.

This was probally one of the best nights of my year. Fuck that. It WAS the best night of my year.

IMC and RC are drunken, glass blowing, party animals...
    YOU GUYS FUCKING RULE!!!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you forgot the herassing phone calls I made at 3:30 am...

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I am definitely keeping that place in mind on my next trip there (and, expect a call from me too, IMC).

4. Keltika_hates_you

Keltika_hates_you New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    Then I got a lap dance and this girl was able to wrap her tits all the way around my head!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, yes, and we all know how nice tits like that are <extreme sarcasm>. They do OK for a woman in her 20s, but as the years go by, they begin to look like 2 fried eggs racing for the floor. Swinging udders, fleshy pendulums, etc. Yuk. Gimme a nice set of perky B or C cups anyday. Aside from that, the place sounds like a lot of fun. And no, I'm not a guy, just a slutty bi lady with a penchant for a bit of BDSM.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Cheeze, ain't no shame in blowing yer cobs when a woman kisses yer wigwam...

One question tho...where they real or did you suffer silica burns?

6. Keltika_hates_you

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    where they real or did you suffer silica burns?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez, Dub, haven't ya figured it out yet? If they're able to wrap around a human head, then it's safe to say they're probably real. The fake ones are like a couple of volleyballs perched on a chest. If they're saggy enough to wrap around a head, it's likely that they're real.

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

see your point mate, have now measured my head and am looking for Miss/Mrs/Ms Right (delete as applicable)

8. Keltika_hates_you

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keltika_hates_you:
    If they're saggy enough to wrap around a head, it's likely that they're real.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean, they must be fake. Goddamned fucker won't let me edit my own shit. Boobs like that are man-made, and why can't I edit my own freakin' posts?

9. Keltika_hates_you

Fuck! Ignore me. I keep screwing up my own posts. 86 the last one.

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

IMC can vouch for me on this.... they were real as real can be. That fact that she was so young did make them appear more beautiful however. I prefer a C-cup myself.... but I'll take whatever is offered without complaint. Except innies. That will not do.

Hey Ulfur! Why don't we ride down there the next weekend we have off? IMC and Rich C. know how to party like two sailors in a free whorehouse! They won't let ya down! Maybe we can snatch Fred Vegas up on our way down 95 and some bitches to ditch when we get to NC. Then I can meet up with GAS's ex after we get drunk off our asses and give her some much needed deep dickin'. Sound like a plan?

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

That could be a real possibility. Let me see what time I can take off (since they don't actually give me a full weekend off).

And what better way for all of us to meet in person than to have a bunch of naked girls and alcohol around us?
    I will get back to you really soon on this.

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Oh, by the way, check your email. I got the review typed up.

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:

Then I can meet up with GAS's ex after we get drunk off our asses and give her some much needed deep dickin'. Sound like a plan?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's not my ex,she's my sister you ass-monkey.

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

HOLY SHIT! I been hittin and jawwin on your sister! I'm fucking so sorry dude. From the way yall were bickering, I thought you were ex's. Now that I go back and read things more carefully, it all makes sense. But anyways, thanks for giving me permission to fuck your sister.

You can fuck my sister next time your in Texas. I don't mind at all.

Hold on a sec.. you're in MI right? Anywhere near HUbbardston or Lansing? I know a hot piece of ass up there that might hook you up just right. Let me know.

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Maybe we can snatch Fred Vegas up on our way down 95 and some bitches to ditch when we get to NC. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good to me . Just let me know in advance. I've been meaning to go down to North Cackalacka for about a month now.
    And as far as gettin' beyotches for the trip down, ya better make it quick. Mary Washington College (70% women) lets out for the summer in about a month. After that, you'll just have to settle for the local skanks. There's some local hotties around though, so I guess it's not that big a deal.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

The girl even kissed me on the mouth! I got all hot and excited, then she leaned over and offered to suck my cock for another 20 bucks. All the sudden I really wished she hadn't kissed me.....as I fished for 20 more bucks of course.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if blisters pop up in your mouth later on, you know why