4/20...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, Apr 19, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

STAGE 4: Drum-N-Bass
    DJ Rap
    J-Majik
    Bailey
    S.S w/ Mc Warren G
    Freaky Flow w/ MC Flipside
    DB
    Odi & Kazpa w/ MC Posi d
    MC TC Izlam
    Woogie
    Reid Speed
    Kech
    Sierra
    Garon
    Mindfield

I saw dj rap, she put on a good show with dieselboy when they came, J-majik is cool. bailey fucking rocks. I missed the show a couple weeks ago

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

raves are so 1990's... who am i to argue though, Ill be with twiztid, blaze ya dead homie, anybody killa, and zug izland tommrow

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    raves are so 1990's...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree... 93-95 kicked motherfuckin ass DnB wise... nowadays i just take the pills without trying to excuse 'em by dancing all night....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matthew:
    I saw dj rap, she put on a good show with dieselboy when they came<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so the chink slut has resorted to fucking on stage now has she.... doesn't surprise me... she fucked her way into the INTA crew to start off her career

5. battered psyche

battered psyche New Member

Raves are defintely WAY past their prime. I started goin to em back in '91, but this one was free for me and I got to go up there with three cute little e-chics who happen to think of me as a demi-god. Besides, I love New York so it wasn't all about going to a rave. The worst thing about the whole trip was the fact that KRS-1 backed out and that was the one person I really wanted to see. I had a good time with the girlies though...

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

....ummmmmm....oops.
    *smacks chickenfriedhypocrites in the head*
    Why the FUCK didn't you log out before you got offline? Now people are going to assume that we're the same person. Schmuck!

I should REALLY consider not drinking so goddamn much before I get on a computer...