My first post

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by snyper, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    jesus.. don't even get me started on this useless asshole... Who is obviously someone else trying to be a new charcater with all there personal info hidden...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Regardless, it's something to do...

3. snyper

snyper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    jesus.. don't even get me started on this useless asshole... Who is obviously someone else trying to be a new charcater with all there personal info hidden...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wanna compliment you on your brilliant name. I am not gonna get started with you next but can you answer me one question?

Does defending myself and my country make me an asshole? I kind of enjoyed going back & forth with bitchicus about the war on terrorism. I don't know about him but i was not taking anything he said about me or Canada seriously.

Bitchicus seems pretty cool, and seems pretty eduacated on what he talks about.

But like i said, i am not gonna start with you.

4. snyper

snyper New Member

Do you want to know my personal info cause i will gladly put it in my profile if you'd like me to.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SnypeR:
    Bitchicus seems pretty cool, and seems pretty eduacated on what he talks about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

New sig quote!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow lomo... you got a fan... maybe, if your lucky, he'll suck your cock...

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SnypeR:

Bitchicus seems pretty cool, and seems pretty educated on what he talks aboot.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know what they say about assumptions, don't you?

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

wow lomo... you got a fan... maybe, if your lucky, he'll suck your cock...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It'd be the most action I've seen in a while...

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You know what they say about assumptions, don't you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You had to edit the spelling, didn't you?

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

11. Keltika_hates_you

Keltika_hates_you New Member

Now, now, Canada's healthcare system is WAY overrated. I am a college student, so I am unable to work full-time, so my income is low enough that I am eligible for a county gold card, which entitles me to virtually free healthcare. This system provides less-than-optimal care, to say the least, but hey, it's fucking free. Those with better jobs can get coverage, and the rich can afford it, so what's wrong with the system we've got? I'm certainly not complaining. With Canada's system, you just might get stuck getting brain surgery by the equivalent of Dr. Nick from the Simpsons, but without little Lisa blurting out instructions from the sidelines. And besides, it's not that we REALLY hate Canadians, it's just so damn fun to harass them. Isn't that what it's all aboot?

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Pretty much. That, and insult their music.

13. snyper

snyper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Pretty much. That, and insult their music.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can insult Canadian music all you want cause it really does suck. And american music i don't buy either. All the music i buy is imported from the U.K.
    The only music i listen to is, Drum N bass & Jungle. I do buy some Canadian produced jungle but it's not as good as the U.K's shit.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus christ.. where are all these drum and bass fans coming from?

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

A friend of mine came down from Canada a few years back and brought me a tape she'd made of all of her Canadian bands she listens to... I must've gotten ten minutes into it before I buried it deep in a box in the garage...