My first post

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by snyper, Apr 12, 2002.

1. snyper

snyper New Member

You know what, i think i know what your talking about but i don't think i ever watched it. Why do you want me to remember this show?

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SnypeR:
    is it not the U.S. that is always takin shit from other country's, The U.S. are the ones that are always getting involved in other countries buisness, and they hate you guys for that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go back and actually read my fucking post before you open your Communist cocksucking piehole again. I stated that your fucking country isn't going to take over anywhere because your citizens are denied the right to even have a fucking gun. Your country is a joke.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Give me a fucking break, asshole. People laugh at Canadians. If you call that respect, then allow me to respect you more than I already am. The Canadian Army hasn't fired a shot in battle since 1953. During the Gulf war, even though Canada was the first country to kiss our ass and ally with us, your fucking soldiers were deemed unprepared for combat and relegated to guard duty.

Do a little research and see how your own country was secretly creating a series of biological weapons (including anthrax) during WWII. On behalf of the US military, I'd like to thank your government for not standing in our way when we took them over.

Your government and public schooling system really has you fooled, doesn't it? Can't you get it through your fucking head that it is not free? It's a Communist way of doing things... "From each, according to ability... To each, according to need..." Your astronomical taxes are forced upon you and you pay them, regardless of whether or not you benefit from the health "care". I like my system, asshole. Get this: if I'm not sick, I don't visit a doctor. I don't get sick often. I'd rather pay low fees every time I do get sick than pay high taxes whether I'm sick or not.

Oh, and if Canada is the best place in the world to live, tell me why the 1997 global survey done by Durex Condoms found Canadians to be the world's fourth worst lovers, ranking ahead of only South Africa, Russia, and Poland? Must be great to live there. No wonder prostitution is legal and unemployment is high.

If you can't answer that for yourself by now, you truly must be from Canaduh.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    'free' = sarcasm, not jealousy, but I'm sure FBS will clarify...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're god damn right I will...

4. snyper

snyper New Member

haha, I think I pissed the bitch (bitchicus) off.

And i know our health care system is not free, but i only pay about 125 dollars in tax a pay, plus whatever i buy, which doesn't really bother me.

And your a fool for saying that Canada has not fired a shot in a war since 1953, I am not really keeping myself up to date on what's goin on overseas with this war, basically cause i don't care. but i do know that Canada has helped the U.S. out and they have killed those afghanistan fuckers, maybe not as much as the states but they are helping.

I think it is a good thing that our laws are strict about fire arms, look at your society and then look at ours. The U.S. has 9 year olds takin thier parents guns to school and shooting eachother. There is hell of alot more gun fatalitys in the states than there is in canada. For the most part Canada is a peacefull country.

And i forget who but somebody stated about a sex poll and how Canada was ranked in the basement somewhere, Look at the population difference Canada has a tiny population for the size of country this is, The only population we have is along the U.S. N Canada border you drive 2 or 3 hours north there is not much up there.

If you did not notice in this thread i corrected myself by saying Canada is not the best place to live, but it is one of the best places. And i have not said that Canada is the best country for everything, But you americans always seem to think your country is the best for everything right?

5. snyper

snyper New Member

Hey bitchicus, i know you live in the states you cumwad, did you not notice i said where EXACTLY do you live.

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, at least we Yanks were smart enough to murder most of the "Natives" before they turned into the fucking parasites that they are now (anyonw who disputes that, go to Winnipeg, you will see my fucking point).

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

(And no, I have not become an ADL turncoat...I am just extremely drunk, so that last comment wasn't my fault)

8. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Im so proud?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SnypeR:
    Hey bitchicus, i know you live in the states you cumwad, did you not notice i said where EXACTLY do you live.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

haha, I think I pissed the bitch (bitchicus) off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a difference between pissed off and amused. I'm the latter.

Yet, earlier you said:

Make up your fucking mind, Canuck.

Go study your history, junior...

Then STFU with your whining.

Maybe y'all sent some unemployed prostitutes to help our soldiers...

That's exactly what I did before I made my comment. I bet you sleep nice and sound knowing that if a robber breaks into your house with a gun, not only are you going to get robbed, but possibly shot. All I'd have to worry about is cleaning the blood up and disposing of the body.

Waaaaaaaaah... Cry me a fuckin' river, will ya? You want to say that just because some dumbfuck parent doesn't keep an eye on their kids (or their guns) that you want everyone to go without? Fuck you. You could kill someone with a butterknife, hacksaw, hammer, screwdriver, hair dryer, hell - you could probably stick a lava lamp up someone's ass and kill them that way... So, should we not let people have these things, too?

Hmmm... Yet you go on to say:

Did I ever say that? No. Fuck off, comrade.

11. snyper

snyper New Member

Hey are you a hillbilly, i have this gut feeling your a hillbilly. I don't know why but i just do, and i also think your from the deep south of the U.S. am i right or wrong?

And you still think canada has not fired a shot since 1953, You are right about alot of the stuff you have said but you could not be any more incorrect about this. I think your starting to lose your memory old man.

Anyways, I will admit that you SEEM like you know what your talkin about but it does not mean i believe it, when i read it from a news website or something i will believe it.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Not everyone that likes guns is a hillbilly. It's nice that you did a little research and 'guessed' that I'm from the deep south... I'm almost touched by your concern and curiosity. Almost.

Find yourself a copy of Gear magazine, Volume 2, Issue 12, page 156. If you want a more out-of-date, albeit easier reference, click here. Note the bias in the article, as it's written by the Toronto Sun.

13. snyper

snyper New Member

Hey Bitch, Do you think you are invisible cause you own a gun, and that you are completely safe from someone else that has a gun? You could get popped just as quick as the next guy, and i guess you americans have never heard of using your fists.

I only hate americans ( not all of them only the ones that think they are god ) because you guys think to highly of yourselves. I'm surprised you all fit in that country with the size of ego's you have.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Do you think you're invisible without a gun?

Fists don't mean a whole lot against a .45, kid.

"We" think who highly of ourselves? You should look in the mirror, asshole - you're chirping awful loud for a new canary.

15. snyper

snyper New Member

Very good, But it states that it was canada's LAST war and from what i read it seemed like Canada was the main country fighting against korea. Ok so you are right but not fully, Canada has not been sent to war since 1950, You got me there.

But i have seen on CNN news coverage that stated Canadian soldiers searching caves in the mountains for afghan soldiers and they went into a gun battle killing all the afghan soldiers that were in the area, No Canadians were injured.

And the american people should be happy of all the support they are getting from the rest of the world while they are fighting this war. Because America is only 1 country, and There is alot of other country's letting your soldiers stay on thier soil at air bases and other places. What if none of the Co operating country's were helping america?

Yes America has a powerfull army, but not enough power to go agianst all your enemies of the world.

I know if i lived in america i would be greatfull of other countries taking america's side.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Like I said, note the bias in the article.

What if...? Hell, we'd probably nuke the whole world and move to Mars. Then we'd start over. We're stupid like that.

17. snyper

snyper New Member

I have been searching for some info stating that Canada is doing more than peacekeeping missions in afghan, and i found something.

Read,

Canadian combat troops in Afghanistan, mostly from the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry, helped U.S. forces in the hunt for al-Qaeda and Taliban fighters in the eastern mountain ranges near Bagram.

U.S. President George W. Bush has expressed gratitude for the work that Canadian troops have done in helping bring the final chapter of the Afghanistan operations to a successful end. The United States has said it hopes to use Canadian soldiers again in the future. This is the first time Canadians have seen battle in 50 years. In total, about 2,500 members of the Canadian Forces are involved in what has been called Operation Apollo, from those serving on ships to soldiers of the elite Joint Task Force Two. Prime Minister Chréetien has said that Canadian troops are committed until July 2002.

In February, about 230 naval personnel returned home from duty in the war on terrorism when HMCS Halifax docked in Halifax. The ship had been at sea since August, on a regular NATO patrol before being reassigned to the Arabian Sea.

Later that month, the definition of "prisoner of war" became an issue when Canada decided it would hand over any captured enemy fighters to the Americans.

You said that Canada has not gone into battle in 50 years, which is true as it is said above. But I was not totally sure if you meant they have not battled in 50 years and counting, Or 50 years until the present war in afghan. But anyways they are helping your soldiers.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Correct. I meant they hadn't fired a shot *prior to current events* since 1953. The link I found (which I said was "out-of-date" - the date on the article itself was from '99) made it sound like it included the present.

19. snyper

snyper New Member

Well I don't have anything else to say about this topic.

What's the next topic

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

jesus.. don't even get me started on this useless asshole... Who is obviously someone else trying to be a new charcater with all there personal info hidden...