My first post

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by snyper, Apr 12, 2002.

1. snyper

snyper New Member

I'm teh kewl hehe

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh great... another fucking Canadian. Is that a looney in your pocket, or are you just happy to see Wank?

3. snyper

snyper New Member

Yes that's a looney in my pocket, Pass it to your sister and tell her thanx.

The Canadians are gonna take over this forum and then the world.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's preposterous to even think that a whole nation without firearms is going to take anything more than shit from everyone else.

Go back to your igloo (I'm sure you've heard that one before) and wait for your 'free' health care to surgically remove your head from your ass.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Maybe they're from Toronto, OH and not Toronto, ON?

6. D

D New Member

Have I turned into some sort of internet whore or something?

Why would he be pleased to see me

Do all the desperate mentards sign up here so they can try and get an easy piece of punani?

No - because if they did then I would be telling Martin to lick me out and to give me the password to the members area.

7. snyper

snyper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    It's preposterous to even think that a whole nation without firearms is going to take anything more than shit from everyone else.

Go back to your igloo (I'm sure you've heard that one before) and wait for your 'free' health care to surgically remove your head from your ass.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is it not the U.S. that is always takin shit from other country's, The U.S. are the ones that are always getting involved in other countries buisness, and they hate you guys for that.

Canadians get respect where ever we go even if it is a soldier, We do not have a huge army i will agree with you. But there is no need to have a huge army cause we are not the ones hated by every other country in the world, and from what i have heard most americans don't like canadians, why i don't know. I think Canada should bring all are soldiers home and let you guys fight your own battles without taking any canadian lives. And you can't say that canada has not helped the americans with there battle against terrorists, cause they have.

And the health care thing, Don't hate us cause we get free medical care and you guys have to pay for it, that must really suck EH. Canada the best place on earth to live.

Where exactly do you live, bitchicus.

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

yak yak

i bet canada is reaaally nice

although, i'd have to kill all those fucking canadians before i go.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

'free' = sarcasm, not jealousy, but I'm sure FBS will clarify...

How would you know that Canada is the best place on earth to live? Have you lived every single place on earth?

Oh Boy! A Canadian! I grew up watching CBC... Did you ever watch the show, Northwood? No one knows what the fuck I'm talking 'aboot'.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

wank.. you ARE an easy piedce of "punani" thats why ppl mention your name when sluttishness is needed to be referrwed to... get the fucking maesssage...

disorder.. you couldn't kill shit.. fuck off tryiong to act luike some mean motherfuckinfg hard cunt.. your a fucking faggot

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

lol, you take everything too seriously. sure i am gonna go to cananda and kill everyone, just so i can live there.

i dont kill people, i just brutally mame

now, stop acting like the mean motherfucking hardcunt, and act more like the 'drunken idiot asshole in a rage' that you currently are, at least when i was in a drunken stupor, people could understand more than 80% of what i was saying.

go and lie down because you dont seem to be able to hack realife/keyboards/75mhz flickering imagery at this time.

12. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I hate fucking canadians and their flapping heads. Everytime I hear one of those bastards talking about how fucking great their country is i wanna slap them in the face then go get my gun and put a fucking hole in their head. Btw what the fuck is up with "eh" behind every fucking sentence even if the sentence is a statement and not a question? eh

13. snyper

snyper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    GOD IM A FAG. I love fucking canadians and their flapping assholes. Everytime I hear one of those bastards talking about how fucking great my cock feels in thier ass, I wanna come in the guys mouth then go get my boyfriend and start fucking his hole. Btw what the fuck is up with "eh" behind every fucking sentence even if the sentence is a statement and not a question? eh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are one sick fuck Matthew

14. snyper

snyper New Member

I just wanna know if i'm pissing anybody off yet?

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, you didn't answer my fucking question...

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SnypeR:
    I love you Matthew, you are fucking awesome!!! God I wish you were gay and I could suck your Fat Dick!! Alas you are not, so I must go slit my wrists. Why has god forsaken me with such a feeble mind???!!!!?????!!!! Is it because I am from canada?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn dude, get off my jock.

17. snyper

snyper New Member

That's pretty good matthew, i could not have came up with that, you got me there. Well it seems you guys can take a joke, that's all i am doin just fuckin wit you guys to see if i would get banned or something.

And for nauseaus or however you spell your name, I will admit canada is not THE best place in the world to live, BUT it is one of the best places. Take a look at the world it's so fucked up. U.S., Canada, Australia, U.K. and paris etc etc. Those are probably the best places to live and the islands like jamaica and cuba and those places.

Does that answer your question?

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No, that answers one of my questions. I wasn't even concerned about your answer to that one because I knew I was right. (I AM American, you know. :cool

I asked you if you had seen 'Northwood' and I's appreciate an answer.

19. snyper

snyper New Member

Kind of sounds familiar, but i don't think i have ever seen it.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous on the 'Saved By The Bell Final Episode' thread (*not worth linking*) almost a year ago:

What's most fucked up about that show is the fact that these kids wouldn't have hung out in my high school. NBC must have thought that sugar-coating high school life would made a successful show. The Zack Morris-types weren't friends with the Screech-types. The Slater-types would have been ripping off rims in the parking lot and smoking in the bathroom. The Kelly-types would have been knocked up by tenth grade. The Lisa-types would have been in private schools, and the Jessie-types... damn... hopefully would have shot themselves in the school bathroom ala Claude from "Degrassi High". Oh shit! There's another show. Of course, I actually liked "Degrassi". The Canadians knew what they were doing with pre-teen/teen shows. Except for "Street Cents", that show just fucking sucked. Did anyone ever watch a Canadian show called. "Northwood"? I don't get to see it anymore because I doubt that CBC still shows re-runs of it and futhermore, I don't have CBC. I guess it's just as well, 'cause I was starting to develop an obsession for Tygh Runyan... it coulda turned into another 2 years of counseling.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want you to remember that damn show. This annoying motherfucker was in it. He played the crippled guy, Jason.