Drug Test

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Apr 5, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

OK, Fugly Forum posters... I've got a serious question... I might have to take a drug test here in the next week or so, and I need to know what I can do to make sure I pass it...

Thanks...

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

buy some clean piss

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...there's stuff you can take that'll clear your piss...it might be herbal,i can't remember.

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

If you have a Vitamin World or a GNC near you, you can buy certain drinks that flush the toxins from your system. DO NOT use any illegal substance for 48 hours before your drug test. Most of these drinks have a certain "window of opportunity", usually 4-6 hours. Use the product as instructed, exactly as instructed. These drinks taste like shit, but they do the trick (or at least they have for me). Vitamin World is cheaper than GNC.
    Niacin also works in a pinch, but it can tend to turn you a bit orange and make you itch like a muthafucka...

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i dont even like u but i will share my knolege on drug tests:
    drink a cup of pickle juice and a half of vinager
    it works

6. D

D New Member

Trut Sparky

Unlike all the London taxi drivers... he has the "knolege"

7. D

D New Member

How fucking ironic.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yesterday, I put myself on a rigorous diet of Vitamin B-12 and Niacin. I've had niacin before, I'm well aware of the flushing/itching... in fact, sometimes I'd take about 500-1000 mg just for fun. One time, I even gave some to a girl I didn't like at a party - 15 minutes later, she was running around screaming, "MY TITS ARE ON FIRE!" -great stuff.

There's really not much in my system - just a nice variety, I suppose. Plus, it's been... um... days since I last did anything (drinking excluded, of course)...

*pauses to scratch*

Aaaaaaaaaaah........... much better... Anyways, the herbal shit isn't an option at this point, for several reasons, none of which I'll bore y'all with right now. It's not like I'm going to jail or anything if I don't pass... I just won't get hired.

*GASP!* -- did the Rev say something about working?

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    One time, I even gave some to a girl I didn't like at a party - 15 minutes later, she was running around screaming, "MY TITS ARE ON FIRE!" -great stuff.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm gonna have to try that sometime
    Oh wait, I mean "that's just cruel and sadistic"

10. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

Just tell `em your a drug addict!
    If they don`t want to employ you (but you can prove you are the best man for the job) you threaten to sue! Chances are they`ll shit `em selves and settle out of court. Easy money!
    Ahh, litigation, so close to my heart.
    I`ve made more money in the last ten years in court than I have working!
    Can`t recomend it enought!
    Go for it ... my son ...

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wonderful idea... I take it you've taken quite a few companies... "to the cleaners?"

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

head shops usually carry the tox remover drinks too. one time i just drank gallons and gallons of water the day before. all i had to do was get rid of some coke though. i think it worked just because my piss was too diluted to get an accurate reading. good luck Slapiticus!

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cleanergeezer:
    you can prove you are the best man for the job...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

therein lies lomos problem with that tactic... he can't even take a shower apart without running to MSN for help ferchrissake!!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ended up doing it all by muhself anyway, seeing as how someone was 'away' - I applied my herculean strength and got that nut off almost as quick as I do with a ten dorrah hooker...

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

sparky is yet again, full of shit.. I sell several Detox's at my store, If anyone really wants some infor on products, and how they work, just ask. Vinager is a dueratic, and works with lots of water, if you have over 4 days clean... Just for the record...

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

For the record, I knew spanky was full of shit...

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

all comercial detox's contain high levels of "Riboflavin" (sp?) its not as painful as Niacin, but it only works for like 6 hours... quick flush if you will... you want to ingest like 1500% of the daily recomended dosage (most supplments have that info on the label) Or you can shell out a few bucks for a good Detox... I suggest Vale's, I havent had one complaint with that product yet... except for the fact it tastes like vomit, but hey, I can take a 10 minute taste inconvience for a high paying job...

I hope this info helps... Dual Clean, and Clear Choice are really good too.. I sell al of these btw...

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

At one of my older employments, they briefly sold Zydot. I can't remember the number of people coming back and bitching that it was worthless.

So, maybe avoid buying Zydot (if they still even make it).

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Thanks for all the info, guys... I'm keeping with the B-12 and Niacin until I go there... I'm gonna see if I can buy Riboflavin by itself, also.

Probably hold off on the application until later this week, so that should help, too...

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member