Where did that thing on the front page go...?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Mar 31, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

Thats all I wanna know...

It was about the queen mum (im guessing as the pic didnt load)

But, seeing as I am........ that bird from Murder she Wrote, I managed to figure out what it was about.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you sure do ask alot of useless questions...

3. D

D New Member

But they don't get answered do they...!?!

4. Keltika_hates_you

Keltika_hates_you New Member

Why is it that we never hear about GRUNTLED employees?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What the fuck are you on about?That's the sort of shit a deadly unfunny stand up comedian would come out with.The best thing you could do to contribute to this forum,Keltika,would be to,say,shoot yourself in the head after having left instructions to your distraught parents to come and tell all 'your friends here' that you won't be coming back.

6. Keltika_hates_you

Keltika_hates_you New Member

Uhm, "Nursey", it was a response to the whole concept of stupid questions. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor: lube up your chubby hand, shove it into your retentive asshole, and attempt to dislodge whatever foreign object is causing the blockage that makes you so ornery. Simma down, now.

Oh, and by the way, I was not attempting to perform some cheesy pseudo-comic act, it was a GENUINE stupid question. But since then, I did a little research and found that "gruntled" is an obsolete and antiquated term for "content". Feel free to contact me should you have any more ignorant comments or mindless queries.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I agree with Nursey on this one.. you seem pretty stupid, and un-orignal to me... That's one of the greatest things about these forums, Unorigonaliy an unfunny humor attempts are delt with quite harsly...

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You ALWAYS agree with Nursey, ya fuckin' henchman.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You ALWAYS agree with Nursey, ya fuckin' henchman. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She is the alpha female around here,I sure wouldn't want to fuck with her,she'd turn my pic into an animated abomination....

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I know... "Fear Nursey"

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatteriffic:

She is the alpha female around here,I sure wouldn't want to fuck with her,she'd turn my pic into an animated abomination....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAAHAAHAHAAH!! Taht rhymed!! Ooohhhh boy.....

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You ALWAYS agree with Nursey, ya fuckin' henchman. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh WAAAAAAAAAAAH kelly... you're just ,mad because I wouldn't slap you the blood suasage.. you need to be fucked hard and slapped around...

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    you need to be fucked hard and slapped around...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with IMC on this one...

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hey Ill slap you around anytime you want, but I wouldn't fuck you...

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I kinda liked the animation Nursey made for me. It reminded me of my drug days. Ahhhh the memories....

of yesterday.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Hey Ill slap you around anytime you want, but I wouldn't fuck you...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I'll sleep better knowing that.