Nursey presents ....................

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Redrath

Redrath New Member

I am Jack's hungry pussy.

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    "her"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck is - " - that meant to mean?

Its a good fucking job Im getting that web cam... Dont want you comeing over and expecting a shag from just and "girl"

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Actually...funny you should say that because i couldn't stand Eastenders up til very recently...the two episodes i saw have been pretty fucking good.
    What's your 'naan' going to do?Breathe on me? I think I'd better send the heavies round instead!

4. D

D New Member

Would the heavies be Pimps brothers? Pimp couldnt handle it himself...

No she wouldnt breath on you. Shed get her 'contacts' from the ballroom dancing classes she holds - the bouncers. She lives in Basildon and is one rough bird.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

don't fucking bring me into this wank you filthy retarded crack-whore...

the heavies she is talking about are the seven sumo wrestlers she had to ship in from japan...

and let me tell you it was an arduous task to search the world to find heavies that were heftier than you, you fucking sluttish cumguzzling dograper

6. D

D New Member

hmmmmm... leaving it with your brothers would have sounded more plausable.

The only reason i bought it up was cos thats what she said to Eddy boy. You were obviously not up to scratch - but your siblings are.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    Wow... You really do take this shit seriously.

Fucking weirdo
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. D

D New Member

yeah ok... i have an excuse im fucked... up.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and why get involved in dirty work when others will gladly do it for me??

i'm not as stupid as you obviously are..

10. D

D New Member

oh ok... fair enough

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    It was unintentional. But after I saw it, I thought it was kinda cool, because I kill goats for satan and all...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GASP!

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...uh oh.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

yeah! kill goats!

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KitanA:
    yeah! kill goats!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, but did ya do it for Satan? cause it only counts if ya do it for Satan.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    yeah, but did ya do it for Satan? cause it only counts if ya do it for Satan.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i did it for my dad for father's day so that he could eat cabrito

16. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

I just felt like posting and being seen. Dont let me interrupt your quarreling.

By the 'bi'...I got that weird gay vibe on STD's doting comment to the psuedo satanic nut jobber from vegas too. To each his own affliction.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

LOL, hmmmm, CanineSTD and Freddy - gay, ROFL!

tell me freddy, how do u worship your god, satan?

18. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

Im guessing the ritual begins something like this: First he gets down on his knees and leaning forward his lips part............

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CecilBDemento:
    Im guessing the ritual begins something like this: First he gets down on his knees and leaning forward his lips part............<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

freddy? are u gonna take that?

20. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KitanA:
    no, i did it for my dad for father's day so that he could eat cabrito <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh. So it was really a goat in those pictures? The feet in one of the pics looked sorta like a dog.