Sorry for my absence

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Mar 9, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well if thinking you're a vacuous sliming ugly scheming slut with no credibility means i'm a fag...

then show me the way to the pride parade

2. D

D New Member

Shut the fuck up...

Go to your "parade"... with your fucking balls hanging out.

How Am I scheming?

3. colorchange

colorchange New Member

I want a little baby that looks just like wanker......

So I can hug it....

And squeeze it.......

And then throw it against the ceiling and watch it's little head explode.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuart Padasso:

So I can hug it....

And squeeze it.......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn you come back with a vengence don;t ya? Fuck I got to get I hate knee-grows to post somemore, and it will be a hate pride parde in this piece...

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dumb Downs the piggy faced fuck-bag:
    *wipes away tear from those (???)big(???) green eyes*

Thats... thast soo sweet.

D'ya know what I noticed... that ugly people have good looking babies... but then they turn out ugly so it doesnt really matter.

What the fuck will your children look like?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True...who would have guessed that this:

...would grow up into THIS:

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuart Padasso:

So I can hug it....

And squeeze it.......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember that sceme in the FLY 2 where that elevator came down on that guys head? I envisioned it to be something like that....

7. D

D New Member

Thats very touching thank you for taking the time out of your busy time-table to do that.

Well just thought I would give you an update.

Wicked bad night at a place called Talk but I got to see this fine piece of arse, as it were.

He is better in real life.

I was wankered on Aftershock, sidekick, red square and bacardi breezers so I was up till 6am... not in my own bed... or anyones I knew actually...

I think they class the shit what happened last night as an orgy... 'cept it wasnt as bad or dirty as the word orgy makes it sound...

I also saw... distant sounds (they did a cover of the Cyndi Lauper choon Time after time)...muggins here got stuck at the front of a fucking crush for whatever and if it ever happens again I will... well i dont know what I will do as it wont happen again... I am gonna stick to "real" music gigs...

I wont be repeating last night... ever. I ca still here Misteeq ringing in my ears and I have ATER full blast as it is a nice song and Im not feeling too great. Purple puke aint good.

I didnt get into a fight thank god... I didnt get back to the real place I was ment to be staying till 6 am. I drove home drunk.

It was a good night...

8. D

D New Member

oh... I just took my tablets and went all light headed...

Do you think its the alcohol still in my blood?

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you know I used to tolerate your inante ramblings, but now its just annoying... go share with someone who carees... like your mom..

10. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wankah':
    oh... I just took my tablets and went all light headed...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Jeez! If thats the crap you write before you get giddy.....

11. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    you know I used to tolerate your inante ramblings, but now its just annoying... go share with someone who carees... like your mom..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im just doing whats expected...

I didnt ask you to do shit anyway... I dont post half as much shit now as I did... be grateful